The Hellish/Heavenish Bar

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

No that just gives you a place besides SGSW who is the owner of this bar :D
And eventually I could use someone that has that sort of ambition and drive in the crew :P Do you do PHP :P
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
knighteyes
Tourist

Post by knighteyes »

Not yet, But I am willing to learn ...
And did I mention my plans involed peguins
Pitkin
Tycoon

Post by Pitkin »

Whoop-de-doo! Tea and cookies for me and everyone nearby. ^_^

The Japanese exam went great; no problems understanding, no trouble answering either. Now, only one exam and one research remain to be taken care of: both from statistics. And summer's approaching, football time!

Ah, a great day. ^_^
knighteyes
Tourist

Post by knighteyes »

What sort of football Pitkin

And know any good teachers Chroelle ?
Tank
[insert custom title here]

Post by Tank »

Pitkin, you have my fullest respect! Everybody who learn Japanese as a Non-Native Speaker has my respect!

Barkeeper! Gimme Lemon Squash please!
German Moderator and Game Hunter Trainee.
Enjoy your stay.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Not really because then I would be taking up all of their time. I'm not too great with PHP either, so Fadedmind is doing the whole thing himself these days. I plan to learn though.

CONGRATS PITKIN. Didn't I tell you that you would excel at it :D Here :balloon:
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Pitkin
Tycoon

Post by Pitkin »

Balloons! ^_^ :balloon:

Learning Japanese is surprisingly easy (compared to many other languages) for a native Finnish speaker; the pronunciation is almost _exactly_ the same as in Finnish and the syllables are very familiar-looking as well. What helps me further is the fact I pretty much learn Japanese as a hobby as well, and not only at the uni; much like English, I love the language. ^_^

Ah, and knighteyes-san, I'm talking about football as in soccer; I've been waiting all winter to be able to go outside and play it with friends again. Now the snow's gone, and the temperature's finally above zero most of the time! Yay!
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

I am going to Upper secondary school (???) when I'm done at the continuation school... Then I am going to learn Spanish, and I think it will be easier for me than it has been to learn German so far.. I think it's because i don't like the language (Not to offend anyone!), but I like spanish, and I would like to speak it!

*Grabs a beer...*

So.. WEEKEND!! Cheers!

:morebeer:
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

Hey, I'll drink to that! Give me a whiskey, and leave the bottle... Oooh, I'm really tired after work... Well, anyway, if I don't see any of you before next week, you have a nice weekend! CHEERS to days off!
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
mistergreen77
Tycoon

Post by mistergreen77 »

knighteyes, i have a phpmanual at work - i'll send it to you when i'm in next.
[size=84][color=green]“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler.”[/color] - Einstein

[color=green]“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”[/color] - Nietzsche[/size]

:twisted: [url=http://forum.connect-webdesign.dk/viewtopic.php?p=5411#5411]Society of Sinister Minds.[/url]
knighteyes
Tourist

Post by knighteyes »

Kewl Kewl KEwl

So where is my tequila
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

If there'll be an urge need (and lack of volunteers) we can try to acquire best among the best...

http://www.topcoders.com/site/index.php?

/grabs Warka Strong :Cheers:
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

And I hate Fallout, SGSW. Reason? Date of release. After 1995. So forget it.
Such a lame reason, you heathen ... tsk, tsk
I had plans to go out tonight

turns out that a few weeks ago I told a friend he could stay over here as some of his family was staying over at his and there was no where for him to sleep. So thats my plans gone bye bye...well there is always next weekend

Make him go out and party! Problem solved!
Greezlee has a very nice solution, even if it's not what you would like, you can still make something good out of the situation
I am going to Upper secondary school (???) when I'm done at the continuation school... Then I am going to learn Spanish, and I think it will be easier for me than it has been to learn German so far.. I think it's because i don't like the language (Not to offend anyone!), but I like spanish, and I would like to speak it!
Tu quieres hablar español Chillum? No lo sabes que el Castellano és uno idioma bárbaro. Usted vay a plantar una árbole en el jardin para ayudar el desarrollo sustenible/sustentable.

@Pitkin
Congratulations for the exam
No that just gives you a place besides SGSW who is the owner of this bar
Wrong as usual Chrolle, I would thought that since you know me for several years you would know me better, how disappointing

1- I don't tolerate very well competetion

2- I think I've got the situation under control and I will only ask for help to manage things (you wouldn't believe how easy it is to conquer the world compared with the trouble that it's running it)
the tequila is behind the bar...where all the drinks are

Welcome to the bar, where is all you do in a post is ask for a drink you will get sent down to hell (or the maze of torture), but as this is your first time here no punishment will be given. But now you know for next time
Knighteyes, I thought Dizi had said previously you would face dire consequences if you would only talk about drinks ... now as I am in a good mood I won't sent you to hell this time

* /me picks in a hose, connected to the Tequilla tank and shoves iot down knightseyes throat *

You wanted to drink Tequilla, here is your Tequilla, enjoy all of it ... till the last drop

* After his finished SGSW lights a match in knightseyes mouth *
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Zandrav Ibistenn
Patron

Post by Zandrav Ibistenn »

fadedmind wrote:And I must say I do loike the way oracle has been filling up with interesting threads :) Thumbs up Zand and mrG :)
Thank you. :D

Notice that I have taken the lead, fadedmind - 5 threads against your 4. 8)

ATTENTION ALL: A new bar has opened - click here to find out where!
Man's fault lies in his propensity towards willingly doing what feels good and his procrastinating reluctance to doing what is immediately uncomfortable but good.

Act only according to that maxim whereby you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law.
- Immanuel Kant

Custodian of the Symposium.

[b]Error Tracking[/b]: Let's begin at the amygdala...
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

SGSW wrote:
Tu quieres hablar español Chillum? No lo sabes que el Castellano és uno idioma bárbaro. Usted vay a plantar una árbole en el jardin para ayudar el desarrollo sustenible/sustentable.
[/quote]

As I said, SG, I am ABOUT to learn spanish.. :roll: I do not speak the language yet :roll: The only thing I understood was "hablar español" ^_^

*Grabs a beer...*

Omg.. My parents just told me that my grandmothers brother comitted suicide wednesday night.. :? Well, I didn't knew him very well, but it still came as a completely shock to me.. I have now found out that he was an alcoholic (I really didn't knew that, since I didn't saw him so often...), and that his wife had given him an ultimatum: Quit the alcohol, or I'll leave you... I am not sad, but more a bit in shock.. Guess he couldn't stand the pressure no more :?
I think that my gandmother has it hard... She also just lost her beloved cat, and a couple of years ago the lost her husband.. So she's pretty much lonely now :?
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

I'm sorry to hear that... Such news almost always come as a shock. But about your grandmother, maybe you should spend some time with her, so she won't be as lonely?
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Well, I can't because I am on my continuation school.. And I don't really know how I should spend time with her :? I'm never together with my grandparents alone.. Dunno why.. That's just not me.. But she calls often, so if I pick the phone, I talk a little with her.. Sometimes I can hear on her voice that she sounds a little depressed.. I feel sorry for the poor lady :(
I think I'll write her a letter.. That will shine her up a bit :comfort:

Edit: Yay, new rank :)

Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

Thats a very intresting bar Zandrav Ibistenn. I wish I had time to get into a big debate in that bar as it seems the place where a lot of in depth thought goes into posting. As you can tell by my name I am not one for in depth thoughts :p Well maybe sometimes when I have time to be

Sorry to hear about your grans brother, I hope you get to see her sometime soon.
knighteyes
Tourist

Post by knighteyes »

Anyways, What is this crew you talk about Dizi ....
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

*Joins the bar...*

Hello peoples, and good morning..! I am going to work out in an hour or so... So theres a little time for me to check out the forums ect ;)

*Grabs a beer...*

My parents are buying a new refridgerator/freezer today.. The old one's broken.. Not wierd when you think about that it's as old as me :) Hehe.. So I couldn't have a glass of milk this morning :( Sad...