CWF Freeware Site in Beta phase.

Here you can ask here for help on things concerning the forums or make suggestions on how to improve things.

Moderator: Crew

Maz
Admin emeritus

CWF Freeware Site in Beta phase.

Post by Maz »

Hi dee Ho peeps.

Today I launched the wery raw beta version of the site. It is still quite plain and dull & it's design is not too pretty.. Well, main purpose is to test the engine behind outlooks :) I hope our beloved design team will find the time to give the site a facelift, but anyways.. If (and when) you spot bugs on site, please inform me. Also add suggestions in here (but beware, it will probably take time if you suggest anything major, because so much is still not done...) EDIT in here=in feedback forum.

Because the site is still under development, it will probably be down occasionally... And it may sometimes give you some strange errors... Anyways, I hope the site will be good enough to be the faces of QUALITY freeware site (that is, will be good enough when it is finished...) ;)

The ugly CWF freeware text at the top of the page header will bring you to the main site. (main site to be that is).

Feel free to continue as you used to, please do not let me to disturb with announces like this :p