Spore game

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

FogToo
Warhero

Spore game

Post by FogToo »

This is a game in the making, but a little movie here gives you the idea what it is about.. You start by having a single celled creature which evolves as time progress.. And at the end of the game you are destroying other civilizations in other galaxies with ufos and such..
You don't follow the human evolution.. You decide weather you want 3 legged creatures or caterpillers.. Or even carnivore Carebears.. You make evolution happen..
It looks so damn nice.. Very innovative thinking within the gaming sector.. A title sure to be a succes with me..
Watch this movie and tell me you aren't getting addicted just by watching..
The actual movie is a show telling what to espect.. Read somewhere that it is going live 2008-2010..

http://www.wimp.com/spore/
Watch the show.. It is EXTREMELY nice..
[size=84][color=red]War does not determine who is right. War determines who is left.
Praeterea censeo Carthaginem esse delendam! - Cato
There are 10 types of people in the world: "Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Det er latterligt at påstå, at computerspil påvirker børn.
Hvis f.eks. Pac-Man havde påvirket børn født i 80'erne, så ville vi i dag have en masse unge, rendende rundt i mørke rum og spise piller, mens de lytter til monoton og ensformigt musik.[/color][/size]