Cheap Game Sale

This is for general discussion about games or about games that are not really freeware.

Moderator: Crew

Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Re: Cheap Game Sale

Post by Pater Alf »

The 63 Corvi expansion is included when you download it from GOG.com (which you can when you pay more than $1).
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

Well, then there are no excuses for not getting this game. Also, charity.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

Pay what you want for the whole Geneforge Saga (5 games) for the next 80 hours. If you pay more than $1, you'll get keys for GOG.com and Steam as well. Pay more than the average ($1.85 at the moment) and you'll get some extras (like hintbooks for Geneforge 4 & 5 and concept arts). Downloads are for Windows and Mac and of course DRM-free.

https://indiegamestand.com/

[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

This one is for Scythe:

Divine Divinity for $0.01 (but of course you can pay more):

http://www.gog.com/divinity/
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

What do you know, a game selling for its actual worth.
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

I'm tempted to buy a copy, just to gift it to you... :mrgreen: :twisted:
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Well if you want to waste a cent, feel free. It's not as if I'll accept it.
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

Plants vs. Zombies for free:

http://www.stopzombiemouth.com/

Don't know how long you can get the coupons, so you better get them soon.
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

And another zombie game. Pay what you want for Deadly 30 at Indiegamestand.com (60 hours left). Certainly not the greatest game of all times, but it is well worth some dollars (or maybe only some cents):

https://indiegamestand.com/

Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

This is the last and only time I'll do this, but if you have an iPhone or iDevice, then RedLynx's DrawRace 2 is featured on today's Free App a Day and is free on the app store for the day.

It's a quite cool take on the top-down racing game where you draw the route using your finger instead of steering. Really.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Zyx wrote:This is the last and only time I'll do this, but if you have an iPhone or iDevice
No.

Just no.
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

Pater Alf wrote:Plants vs. Zombies for free:

http://www.stopzombiemouth.com/

Don't know how long you can get the coupons, so you better get them soon.
Apparently the coupons are valid only in the US.
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

Damned!
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

If anyone is into solitaire and faeries, Faerie Solitaire is free for a week or so. The only downside is that the free version is only on Steam.
Drasir-Vel
[insert custom title here]

Post by Drasir-Vel »

I think i'm going to pick that up. Thanks.
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

Okay, so I got hooked on Fairie Solitaire. Anyway, the first chapter of the indie adventure game, The Journey Down is on pay-what-you-care deal over the weekend.
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

Pick 5 - Pay $10 promo at GOG.com. For 10 dollars you can choose 5 games from a list of 20.

Game list includes games like Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Resonance, Blackwell Bundle, Symphony, Mutant Mudds, Unmechanical or SpaceChem. Pretty good deal if you ask me!

http://www.gog.com/pick_5_pay_10
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Well, I skipped AWAN so maybe I should look into that. I bought Star Wolves on sale from GOG yesterday, just in time I see. That was a mighty good decision, turned out to be a very good game.
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

Here's a 50:50 chance to win a code for Realms of Arkania 3 at GOG.com. Just run the test and you probably get a code:

http://www.gog.com/downloads_quality