Upgraded and updated

Here you can ask here for help on things concerning the forums or make suggestions on how to improve things.

Moderator: Crew

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Upgraded and updated

Post by Chroelle »

Well I just wanted to inform people that I upgraded the domain today, so that we now have more of everything...
Now this site has 5 gigs of space and that helps us quite a lot at the moment... We also have more databases and more subdomains and regular domains available.

So lets get this party started....
:D

Also I can tell you that a business plan will become public one of these days and will hopefully get some feedback from people out there :D (That means you).

We are currently working on the control panel that helps us add and edit games(data) and will add all the games validated when this is doable.
Also Zyx has come up with lots of feedback that really makes you think, and it has made us consider what things we want available on this site.
Zyx has made some stunning contributions to with links to examples of how we could do the site, so that it gets an even more professional look. Thanks for the feedback.
Also Guybrush is working on a banner (or will be) for the site. This could also help us to get even better, and better looking.

If you have ideas for this site, now would be a good time to submit them, and if you are willing to help the site as it rises towards version 1.0 please feel free to join in.

Ideas for version 2.0 has already started and will soon be divided into things that will make version 1.0 and things that needs more planning and hence will not be here before version 2.0
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain