General applying for jobs and update on things in here

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

General applying for jobs and update on things in here

Post by Chroelle »

I have just had one of those days on the forum where I have done a lot of work, and only now realize that I have only been in non-member parts of the forum, so any non-crew members and some crew will not see that I was here.

As some of you may have noticed I have written in the news on the frontpage that we need people. This is simply because the startup of this page has been hit by severe bad luck (in disguise as good luck) as I have been offline for lots of time due to move to dreamapartement and pregnancy, FM got a new job, Dizi has had to spend time with her BF, Pridy got new job, Chillum got a new job, Mrgreen got a new house, Ogre got a new job, Monte has got a new job, and Scythe has got a new kitchen and drained his funds for a new PC. Hope I didn't forget anyone... :D

Well, the page needs manpower bad, as we are mid-project on lots of things and really need the hands to get it done.
If you ahve no nack for coding, and have a terrible taste in design, then we could use you as a game hunter. The term Game hunter is misguiding as you are not actually hunting games, but really validating games that other members submit. If there is nothing to do, then you hunt games. But for now we really have lots to do. Every game suggested by members needs to be validated by three Game hunters (GH) and the problem is that it can be hard to wrestle up three people that CAN, WILL and HAVE TIME to play the same game for a short while.
WE NEED YOU TO BE THAT PERSON THAT CAN VALIDATE.
It will only take a short while to validate a game, and it includes no real time-consuming tasks beyond playing the game, and don't tell me that you don't already consume large quantities of time by playing games...
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain