Member introduction

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Dizi
Legend

Member introduction

Post by Dizi »

Well I think this is a must of thread for any forum :D

So here it is your chance to tell the other forum members a little more about yourself :D

Who am I?

well I'm Dizi, the little female from newcastle, england...I'll normally found behind the bar at Hellish/Heavenish, but don't expect me to serve you I'll be too busy drinking the malibu :p
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Great idea :D

Well I am Chroelle one of the two admins of this site.

Officially my name has always been Chrølle, but I changed it in here, because I know a lot of members have a problem with the Ø letter, or stricken O as they call it.

I'm from a little country called Denmark (no, not the capital of Sweden, Ikea or anything).

I will normally be found as the last poster in any thread on this forum :D
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Monteque
Tycoon

Post by Monteque »

I'm Monteque, aka Monte... (I'm The Jr. Admin...)

Can usually be found in the "danish corner" somewhere :)

I'm also from Denmark... Great little country :D :D

If you have any questions, just ask :twisted: :twisted: :)
Last edited by Monteque on Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:59, edited 2 times in total.
[img]http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5705/sig2rose5ju.jpg[/img]
Schmidter
Prospect

Post by Schmidter »

I'm Steen! Is there anymore to tell? :D

If there is, ask ;)
[img]http://www.easi.net.nz/images/homer.gif[/img]
Tinoco

Post by Tinoco »

Hi everyone!

WOW this place looks really nice and so much familiar faces, looks like I'm gonna hang out here for a while ;)

My name is Tinoco and I'm Portuguese and Love games!
Prideth
Patron

Post by Prideth »

I'm Prideth, also known as Arkacia on some other sites. Decided to stick with Prideth here as it's the name most of you know me as best.

I'm an old woman, 42 years old and am from Brisbane in Australia.

Spend most of my time looking after the house, husband and 2 cats. Not much else to tell really :).
[size=75][color=darkblue]Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day[/color][/size]
FogToo
Warhero

Post by FogToo »

Im' FogToo, 21 years old male, and has always been known as FogToo for the last many many many years :)
From Denmark as the little flag might tell ;) A little north of Copenhagen.
Studying physics at univercity.
[size=84][color=red]War does not determine who is right. War determines who is left.
Praeterea censeo Carthaginem esse delendam! - Cato
There are 10 types of people in the world: "Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Det er latterligt at påstå, at computerspil påvirker børn.
Hvis f.eks. Pac-Man havde påvirket børn født i 80'erne, så ville vi i dag have en masse unge, rendende rundt i mørke rum og spise piller, mens de lytter til monoton og ensformigt musik.[/color][/size]
Pitkin
Tycoon

Post by Pitkin »

*peeks inside*

Err... hello.

Aye, well it seems like most of the people around I've already seen somewhere else, so deeper get-to-know is not necessary. ^_^ Just a little something about myself:

General
Nickname: Pitkin
Personal ID: 36

Personal
Height: 176 cm or 5' 9''
Weight: 65 kg or 145 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark brown
Special: Glasses

Primary Location: Tampere, Finland (170 km or roughly 100 miles to the west from the capital Helsinki)
Secondary Location: Vantaa, Finland (very close to the aforementioned capital wotsitcalled)
Tertiary Location: Wherever one gets to go from Finland

Education
Year at uni: 2nd
Faculty: Business
Main Subject: National economics
Favourite Food at Uni Cafeteria: Almost everything

Preferences
Likes: Anime, manga, laughing, yummy food, Tampereen Ilves (ice-hockey club), Hereford United (football club), games, sleeping, aforisms, writing, drawing, English and Japanese languages, Gekigangar 3
Dislikes: Obsessive nationalism, early mornings, yucky food, travelling by airplane, blushing, Tampereen Tappara (ice-hockey club), Kidderminster Harriers (football club), clothes shopping, intolerance, malevolence, crowds of strangers

Stats (worst 1 - 20 best)
Catastrophe Proneness: 20
Rest of the Stats: between 1 and 8
Baldie
Prospect

Post by Baldie »

Hi all, most of you know me as Baldie :D :D What else can I say, my likes as most OGe and BD members know are Guinness, Guinness and more Guinness :D :Cheers: :morebeer: :cool:
Nice site here Chrolle- even though Pitkin is around, and how is my dear nemisis today? :D :D
Freedom of Speech does have its responsibilities.
Who says I use BIG RED WRITING
Owner and Proprietor of Baldies BlackDiamond Enterprises PTY.LTD.
The Darwin Awards proof that stupidity is not always hereditary
Ancsur2002
Patron

Post by Ancsur2002 »

Ok, I'm Ancsur...

Hair: brown with yellow and red stripes, however, I would rather have it black with red stripes :)
Eyes: changing color from green through grey to blue according to my mood (funny isn't it? :))
Location2: anywhere in the country
Sign: Scorpio (I guess this tells everything)
I like/hate too many things to make a list, those interested should find it out :)
The Bible teaches you that thou shalt love thy neighbour. Kama Sutra teaches you how.

Hungarian Scorpio of the Forums
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Hmm..

Name: Sebastian

Nick: Chillum

Occupation at CWF: Game hunter leader

Hobbies: Playing guitar/piano, working with Flash/Paint Shop/Animation shop ect., drinking beers, visiting forums, having no life ect.

Music: Mostly rock, old school heavy, new school heavy, punk ect.

MSN: c h i l l u m @ e - m a i l . d k - Without the s p a c e s of course.

Homepage: www.google.com (Yep, that's mine...)
Last edited by Chillum on Sat Apr 01, 2006 14:41, edited 1 time in total.
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

Ancsur2002 wrote: Eyes: changing color from green through grey to blue according to my mood (funny isn't it? :))
It is funny as I thought I was the only one who had eyes that changed colour depending on my mood :D apart from mine are brown through yellow to green and then to blue and depending on my mood it depends on how much of each colour is there (well really its how much light reflects into them...but it sounds better saying that they change with my mood :p )
Ancsur2002
Patron

Post by Ancsur2002 »

Dizi wrote: It is funny as I thought I was the only one who had eyes that changed colour depending on my mood :D apart from mine are brown through yellow to green and then to blue and depending on my mood it depends on how much of each colour is there (well really its how much light reflects into them...but it sounds better saying that they change with my mood :p )
Well, my eyes have yellow, brown, green, blue, grey colours from the inside to the outside, and sometimes one of these is more dominant, but I don't know what is the cause :)
Gr8 to have some1 alike here 8)
The Bible teaches you that thou shalt love thy neighbour. Kama Sutra teaches you how.

Hungarian Scorpio of the Forums
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

Schmidter wrote:I'm Steen! Is there anymore to tell? :D

If there is, ask ;)
Where are you from, country, city, hobbies, etc.

My name is Afonso Cabêdo Sanches Raposo de Magalhães

I live near LArgo do Rato in LIsbon with my parents and I love old games and Pen&Paper RPGs
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

Hi, my name is Espen and I´m from Fredrikstad, Norway. Here it lives about 70000 people, maybe a little more or less? It´about a 45 min drive from Oslo, which is the capitol of Norway. I am a person who likes old games, going to parties, listening to music, going to the movies, and girls! probably a lot more to add to this list but I think you get the picture! (Sitting at a party, playing an old game on a computer while I have a girl on my lap and a drink in my hand, all this while music plays in the background, hehe.) I see myself as a friendly person, who is a bit quiet. But as they say;"If you stir the surface..." I might say I´m a bit shy, but not to much. My eyes, btw, are brownish, greenish like. Would have been cool with yellow eyes though!! hehe, so who´s next?
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Hehe... ;) Welcome to the site, Espen! I hope you'll stay and have fun! ;)
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
elgado
Prospect

Post by elgado »

hullo, my name is elgado and i can speak 1 languages including Spanish and Dutch. please don't make fun of me; i'm from Barcelona ;D

Sorry folks, I couldn't do any better than that. =D
Nice place you got here; I see a lot of familiar faces.

*removes mirror in front of monitor*

That's better -_-

Will bookmark this page to make some posts in the future - hopefully from work since it feels better to get paid for posting - but right now I've got to take care of a few things.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Good to see you Elgado. And I have the warn button right here besides me... :evil:
Just kidding. (Elgado made a comment in a PM about me getting ready for him entering the forum)
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Railwaymodeler, a PC technician from Waukegan, Illinois, a far north suburb of Chicago. A devout transport enthusiest with a model railroad over 100 square feet in size in his apartment living room, and self employed in the IT field, who also uses his apartment as a workshop. Also well known on OG for my disasterous relationship problems (Which I won't be bringing to this forum! :D)
Without trains America Stops- Support Amtrak

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
Guybrush

Post by Guybrush »

well - I'm Guybrush

one or two of you might have heard me mentioned once or twice before

I'm really nothing special, but the most important personal data for me to share would be

Loves: Sleep, Anime
Hates: cleaning
Opinion about David Letterman: Do I have an opinion about David Letterman?
They say that it takes a second to meet a special person
An hour to appreciate her
A day to love her
But an entire life to forget her

Never to be forgotten