The Humble Bundle

This is for general discussion about games or about games that are not really freeware.

Moderator: Crew

Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Re: The Humble Bundle

Post by Zyx »

A new Humble Bundle, this time around similar to the THQ Bundle a while back but this time around with Deep Silver games.

So, if you're missing any of the Saints Row games, they can be had for any price you want. If you're into Dead Island or its kinda-sequel, then you need to pay at least certain amounts.

I've been playing Riptide co-op, and while it's a bit buggy game, it does have its unintentional moments.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

I miss the good old times when everything on Humble Bundle site was DRM-free... :(
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

Pater Alf wrote:I miss the good old times when everything on Humble Bundle site was DRM-free... :(
Well, then, you're going to love the new Humble Origin Bundle!

For the cheap price of a dollar you get some pretty cool games from EA, including my personal favorite Mirror's Edge.

What's cool, I think, is that all EA's proceeds go to charities. However, just like with Deep Silver bundle, EFF is mysteriously missing... Also, those who have religious problems with Origin will be pleased to know that Steam keys are also available for some of the games.

What's next, Humble Ubisoft Bundle? :wink:
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

Next thing will be the Humble DRM Bundle. If you buy it they will send you a CD (including Securom) that you have to activate online (of course you can only do it once). If you do so, you'll get a link to a site where you can download a client. After you installed that, you can use it to download a Steam key that will give you access to an Origin key that will give you a Uplay key. If you use it, you'll be finally able to download an exclusive DLC that you can play in always online mode.

Really looking forward to that...
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

Pater Alf wrote:Really looking forward to that...
Then you'll be really disappointed in the latest weekly Humble Bundle!

Celebrating the favorite games of a popular YouTube personality. Most of the games are no strangers to Humble Bundle: Botanicula, Thomas Was Alone, Amnesia, Showdown Effect and McPixel.

In other news, the Origin Bundle just blew past the previous top-selling Bundle.
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

The Humble Indie Bundle 11 is here. A really solid line-up, although again I have almost all the games listed.
Pay what you want for the magical Mex-inspired action-platformer, Guacamelee! Gold Edition, the gorgeous action RPG, Dust: An Elysian Tail, the atmospheric puzzle-platformer, The Swapper and the blistering hardcore platformer, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, which includes a sweet digital comic. Pay more than the average price and you'll also unlock the mind-bending psychological exploration game, Antichamber, and the adrenaline-pumping heist game, Monaco: What's Yours is Mine.
Worth it for The Swapper alone. Or Antichamber. Or Guacamelee.
Drasir-Vel
[insert custom title here]

Post by Drasir-Vel »

This one i bought immediately. Best one there's been for a while.
Drasir-Vel
[insert custom title here]

Post by Drasir-Vel »

They've now added FEZ, Starseed Pilgrim and Beat Buddy to the bundle.
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

If someone was missing any Might & Magic game, many of them are in a bundle still for two days or so.