Black Belt Sorvi Hero

This is for general discussion about games or about games that are not really freeware.

Moderator: Crew

Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Black Belt Sorvi Hero

Post by Zyx »

From the country that brought you Porrasturvat and Frets on Fire, comes next piece of insanity, Black Belt Sorvi Hero, a game that gloriously combines both Guitar Hero and, well, wood carving.

Oh, yeah, and TAGAP. I guess there's something in our water or something. Long winters etc.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Re: Black Belt Sorvi Hero

Post by Pater Alf »

Quite nice! But unfortunately there seems to be a bug in the score system. When I carve the wood, the score is first increasing, then decreasing, increasing again and finally sets itself to zero. So there is no chance for me to see the next level.

Btw: Any reasons why you didn't open this thread in the freeware section?
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Re: Black Belt Sorvi Hero

Post by Zyx »

Pater Alf wrote:Quite nice! But unfortunately there seems to be a bug in the score system. When I carve the wood, the score is first increasing, then decreasing, increasing again and finally sets itself to zero. So there is no chance for me to see the next level.

Btw: Any reasons why you didn't open this thread in the freeware section?
I wasn't sure if the game is freeware, or just a demo. It was released on Assembly, so I'd expect that updates fixing things will come soon. Or not, if it was just a joke game.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!