Member introduction

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

Welcome Gendo, I'm really surprised to find out that you're not Japanese after all :mrgreen:

Anyway come by the bar and you'll have free drinks for one week
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
SFault
Tycoon

Post by SFault »

Perhaps I could introduce myself a little.

I'm a computer student. I should graduate soon, but we'll see if that will happen. I study interactive media and user interface design. I have played computer games since 1986 or something like that. My first computer was Vic-20 and after that C-64. Now I'm packing PentiumIII with XP and hopefully I'll soon get my Linux machine running.

My favorite game genres are turn based strategies, adventures and all those small miscellaneous games. Favorite games are Master of Magic, ADOM, Deadly Games and XEvil. I have not really liked those new 3D-games, but I must admit that Stealth Assassins is a great game and GTA is quite amusing.

My other hobbies are roleplaying games, martial arts and metal music. Also I like to drink alcoholic drinks. Cycling is sort of hobby too, but mainly it's a way to get to places. I enjoy sleeping at the mornings, especially when I shoudn't.

I don't like reading books, doing the dishes nor listening to rap-music.

If I should describe myself in one word: 'Slothful'
Segmentation fault
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Remember me?? :D
[url=http://s1.gladiatus.gr/game/c.php?uid=17513]Press me if you dare!![/url]
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

spanek wrote:Remember me?? :D
No, but I'm guessing that you were quite popular in your days at OG, if you expect people to remember you from 3 years ago :p

Welcome to CWF anyway, and I hope you enjoy your stay on this little freeware site :D
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

thank you!! :D
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

SPANNY!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never forget! What a pleasant surprize to see you in here!

And for those who do not recognize him... Here's a few things from the past.

Spanny was the first one on OG who 'talked' to me when I joined. He offered a cigaret to me in the bar when I had a bad hangover... (I really had, in real life too :p )

Spanny was one who helped me to find MAU forum together with Marko, Rettie and some others.

Spanny is from Greece and taught me quite a few things about it =)

Spanny once held first place on OG points rankings table... He was a top reviewer.

And last but not least... Spanny is the one of those who I count as 'Internet Friends'.

How's life Spanny? Planning to stay in here with us, or are you just passin by? I would love to keep you on this forum... We need some 'new' blood & fresh thoughts. Your service is over? How's the car? How's life? Already married? Kiddies? Anything else?

Damn. It was a huge surprize to see you in here.. And you still have your old avatar =) How did you find us?

EDIT:

Darzie Darz.. You youngsters... Well, feel free to talk with Spanny, as long as you won't be playing 'Darz' with him too :p
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

Well now if your a friend of my maz's then you must be great :D Stop in the The Hellish/Heavenish Bar and you can have all your drinks for free until the 1st January.

As for playing 'Darz' with him, you should know that there are only 3 men i will ever play that with, You,FM and Guest852. Although I am sure they all live in the same shadow :D
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Oh and there is quite a reason why MAz would worry... SPanny is quite the looker too if you check out the picture post on OG you will see what I mean.

GLAD TO SEE YOU SPANEK! Did you get the PM on OG or how did you find us?
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Maz wrote:SPANNY!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never forget! What a pleasant surprize to see you in here!

And for those who do not recognize him... Here's a few things from the past.

Spanny was the first one on OG who 'talked' to me when I joined. He offered a cigaret to me in the bar when I had a bad hangover... (I really had, in real life too Razz )

Spanny was one who helped me to find MAU forum together with Marko, Rettie and some others.

Spanny is from Greece and taught me quite a few things about it =)

Spanny once held first place on OG points rankings table... He was a top reviewer.
Maz always liked to excaggerate for some things (like his sex life :p). (Just kidding)
Maz wrote:And last but not least... Spanny is the one of those who I count as 'Internet Friends'.
I am honoured my friend and I can say the same thing for you!!
Maz wrote:How's life Spanny? Planning to stay in here with us, or are you just passin by? I would love to keep you on this forum... We need some 'new' blood & fresh thoughts. Your service is over? How's the car? How's life? Already married? Kiddies? Anything else?
Many questions!!! Are you working for the police now?? :p
Ok one at a time...
1)I would love to stay and help, but you must first tell what this forum is for :p
2)Greek Army service lasts 18 months so they let me go on 4/7/03.
3)I bought a Ford Focus 1.4 which I am modifying all the time.
4)Life has been good to me. After changing 2 jobs, I finally found what I wanted and the pay is quite good also (for Greek measures).
5)No, not married yet, but I am with the same woman from back then (9 years of relationship :shock: ), so no kiddies yet! :D
Maz wrote:Damn. It was a huge surprize to see you in here.. And you still have your old avatar =) How did you find us?
Old habbits die hard :) I found through OG, but I don't remember exactly how :p
Chroelle wrote:Oh and there is quite a reason why MAz would worry... SPanny is quite the looker too if you check out the picture post on OG you will see what I mean.

GLAD TO SEE YOU SPANEK!
LOL!!! Do we have a contest here for the most handsome man?? :lol:
Nice to see you too my friend!!
Last edited by spanek on Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:35, edited 1 time in total.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Well the forum is for QUALITY FREEWARE GAMES! Dammit it has been a long time since I wrote it like that.

--Mark Twain
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Chroelle wrote:Well the forum is for QUALITY FREEWARE GAMES! Dammit it has been a long time since I wrote it like that.
Meaning? We discuss about them, we create them, we play them online??
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Well, we host them if they are good enough. We rate them before that, and we discuss them. We are also working on lots of features to make this site the best of the best. We are among other things planning how we can help developers make freeware games.
We also plan to do interviews with developers, offer hosting for new developers with good ideas and games, make reviews for games, and well....lots of other features :D
If you look at the feedback forums, there are lots of ideas, and of course more ideas are floating around in PM-inboxes and so.

--Mark Twain
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Nice... I think I am going to like it here! :D
Chris
Probably a spambot

Post by Chris »

well well... howdly doodly dooo!

Hi my names Chris, some of you may know me from the not so well known abandonware site OG :D

Nice looking site guys, and you know whats so good, yup all those free games :D

Cya around
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Welcome Chris to our forum!!

This is a beta version of the forum... Wait till the final release! Lots of surprises! :D
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Heey Chris :D Did I catch your attention in the bar at OG? :p Hehe...

Well, welcome to the forum.. Nice to see some "new" faces around here... :D Hehe...
Hope you'll hang around a bit(/lot)...

Oh, and by the way.. I never welcomed you to the forum, Spanny :roll: But I do now, even if it's a little late :roll: Hehe...
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Thanks for the welcome Chillum!! :D
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

You're so very welcome.. :P

"Hope you'll hang around here" :rolleyes: lol :p
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

LOL :whack:
PraetorScylla
Prospect

Post by PraetorScylla »

^_^

'Lo all! First time I EVER got this site working for me!
And believe me, i've been trying once a month since Chrolle with the stricken O first opened this site.

For those who don't know me, you oughta patronize OG and BD more! ^_^

For those who don't recognize me, you will as soon as I find the bar here. ;)

for those who DO recognize me . . . . Shhhhh! ;D

Meanwhile, i have a research paper i gotta get back to now that i got in here, finally . . . was a great distraction! :-D

Post Script:
dangit . . . another site i have to learn the similes of! >(
meh.

edit: saying OG and BD automatically links to oldgames and blackdiam?!
SWEET!