Read this before posting

Here you can ask here for help on things concerning the forums or make suggestions on how to improve things.

Moderator: Crew

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Read this before posting

Post by Chroelle »

The rules of this forum is very simple.

1. One suggestion a thread so we get the maximum feedback on each suggestion. This will also make it easier to search through the forum for duplicate posts or previous discussions on a topic.

2. Thread titles should be more than: "This sucks", as such threads will be more or less ignored. They do not help us see what you ask of us, and generally just mess up the forum.

3. Search the forum to see if similar threads exist already. If not, feel free to post, if so, please continue discussion in the other thread. If you feel for some reason that your suggestion does not fit into the other thread please make this clear, and why, in the thread you create instead.

4: ALL FEEDBACK IS WELCOME. THIS THREAD IS NOT ONLY FOR SEASONED MEMBERS AND REGULARS. All feedback will be dealt with in an appropriate manner!
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

I think this could very well be the thread I decide to make bigger, so it works as a FAQ or a guide to the forum.
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain