Fatal error when opening topic link

Here you can ask here for help on things concerning the forums or make suggestions on how to improve things.

Moderator: Crew

eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Fatal error when opening topic link

Post by eMTe »

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare deregister_globals() (previously declared in /hsphere/local/home/johenri/weberforum.dk/phpbb3/common.php:32) in /hsphere/local/home/chroelle/forum.curlysworldoffreeware.com/common.php on line 98

Back to normal next time.
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Re: Fatal error when opening topic link

Post by Zyx »

eMTe wrote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare deregister_globals() (previously declared in /hsphere/local/home/johenri/weberforum.dk/phpbb3/common.php:32) in /hsphere/local/home/chroelle/forum.curlysworldoffreeware.com/common.php on line 98

Back to normal next time.
That's pretty odd error message as it mentions someone else's files... Let me know if this pops up again. Hopefully it was just a random fluke.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

Does it mean that Surftown's servers can from time to time confuse our data with someone's else?
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

eMTe wrote:Does it mean that Surftown's servers can from time to time confuse our data with someone's else?
No, it looks like it's an issue how php scripts are run on a shared server. Someone else's script happened to do something or something as magical.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

I am getting message continuesly today... Everyother picture is this one, so I am hoping that it wont be the next one I see indstead of - "message posted succesfully".
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User Chroell_Chroelle already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

Chroelle wrote:I am getting message continuesly today... Everyother picture is this one, so I am hoping that it wont be the next one I see indstead of - "message posted succesfully".
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User Chroell_Chroelle already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Odd. Anyway, fixed this by changing the username the site uses to access the database (so that forum and site use different usernames).
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Cool! Thanks. :)
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain