Embedding things in the news

Here you can ask here for help on things concerning the forums or make suggestions on how to improve things.

Moderator: Crew

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Embedding things in the news

Post by Chroelle »

I know we have larger issues currently, but I simply wanted to present the subject so I wouldn't forget.
I was wondering if we could work towards making it possible to embed things in news, like youtube videos, issuu-newspapers, and dvolver-movies etc.?
(Yes I was on a great course yesterday).
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Re: Embedding things in the news

Post by Zyx »

Chroelle wrote:I know we have larger issues currently, but I simply wanted to present the subject so I wouldn't forget.
I was wondering if we could work towards making it possible to embed things in news, like youtube videos, issuu-newspapers, and dvolver-movies etc.?
(Yes I was on a great course yesterday).
It's possible to embed a YouTube video to a World News (example). As for others, let's wait until we actually have need to add such things =)

On my plate right now is trying to add links like [game:123] or [publisher:123] to link to game or publisher with ID 123. But, my time is really short these days so don't expect anything significant new features soon.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Thats ok with me. I got the idea out of my head and into the forums, so that will do for me. :)
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain