Frontpage look

Here you can ask here for help on things concerning the forums or make suggestions on how to improve things.

Moderator: Crew

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Good idea there eMTe. This also points towards the fact that I was going with - that we need sort of a teaser frontpage, and a second one for when people registered/logged in. The second one could simply be a middle section showing up on the page, so that unregistered people saw the site like you drew it, and as soon as you log in, you get a middle section with GvsG, latest forum topics, etc...
So the middle sections should be very member oriented, and the top and bottom should be insanely downlaods-oriented. My only grief is that we have not seen our new lead designer in over a week, which makes me think...:(
If we lost him once again, then I will try and boost up some site-layout, and try to get somebody from the coding department to help me bring it to life. Question is who?
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

Chroelle wrote:we need sort of a teaser frontpage, and a second one for when people registered/logged in. The second one could simply be a middle section showing up on the page, so that unregistered people saw the site like you drew it, and as soon as you log in, you get a middle section with GvsG, latest forum topics, etc...
So the middle sections should be very member oriented, and the top and bottom should be insanely downlaods-oriented
I love this idea, but I dont understand the "bottom" concept. What will this section represent? :D
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

Chroelle wrote: try to get somebody from the coding department to help me bring it to life. Question is who?
I suggest you to contact the third coder :D
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

I will keep trying to make something look good, and hopefully someone will have pity on me and do some PHP to make it work... :poke: :sorry:
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain