A games Forum

Here you can ask here for help on things concerning the forums or make suggestions on how to improve things.

Moderator: Crew

Dizi
Legend

A games Forum

Post by Dizi »

I think it would be a good idea to have a forum for forum games as there have been quite a few placed in the market place. Once there are a lot of member I think it would be easier to mod if they had their own little section...even just a sub forum in the market place.

EDIT: sorry I clicked on the wrong link I thought I put this in sugestions not feedback...blame it on my lack of sleep, then again I have to live up to my username once in a while :p
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Well it's fine. If you want a subforum, then a subforum we shal make. But maybe we should wait for more members as you say. If there are more threads in Marketplace, it will be more likely that new threads will arise. (Did that make sense?)

I think I even put a few games in the marketplace. :D But we can move them to the subforum, when they have served their purpose.
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Tinoco

Post by Tinoco »

Humm... a games forum... that would be a great idea... the right place for Ogre to start his big idea on a war game! Love that idea Diz ;)
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Is it like Oldgames Games on OG...? Or..?
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Well if it could serve a direct purpose, like Ogre's wargames, then I will make it right away, but let's just see how much activity we can get in the town hall ,before we do a clean-up.

--Mark Twain
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

ohh dear calling it the town hall now Chroelle, but your right its not needed right now, but probably will be once the place picks up :p

Chillum I was thinking a sub forum in the market place, as I can see a lot of games such as the ones being created in there now getting lost within all the other topics that will start in there once this forum is fully up and running. So yes it would be a bit like the OG games forum, you can see how many game there are in there now combine that with the post in the OG town hall and iamgine the mess it could create. Sorry I'm a little bit of a neat freak and think that some things that will generate a lot of intrest should have their own little place they could call home :D
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

And I agree. The idea of people making even bigger games in there also attracts me. Like if someone was to build an rpg or something in there, then it would be really cool to have a games forum.

Dammit Dizi. I had a slip-up there. Of course this is the marketplace and not the town hall :D

I think I had just been to OG shortly before posting... :roll:

--Mark Twain
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

That sounds like a great idea! A games forum is too small to have its own forum imo, so a sub-forum in the marketplace is just perfect IMO! ;)
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

My thoughts exactly....

I just love it when nobody disagrees with eachother :D

But Dizi you just let me know when you think this is needed...

--Mark Twain
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Still don't think this is needed as most of the forum games is taking place in Nostalgia now...
I dont think Scythe has any objections to this...

--Mark Twain