Guess the Console game

This forum is for discussing Old Games. (Bubble Bobble, Command & Conquer Etc.). Yes, nostalgia's back.
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

Ok folks - this one should be easy.
"The mind is its own place, and in itself/ Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n" - John Milton (Paradise Lost, Book I, lines 254-55)
icarus

Post by icarus »

megaman? I believe not
[b]And what if time doesn’t exist? And what if reality doesn’t exist? And what if reason doesn’t exist? Dreams, essence, beings, feelings, Life, would they all exist?. A final count, a count to our wake, a count to zero, a lottery of lives in which nobody wins and nobody looses, but everybody wants to play, why?[/b]
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

Which one? The clue is in the pic. Accepting first answers only. :D
"The mind is its own place, and in itself/ Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n" - John Milton (Paradise Lost, Book I, lines 254-55)
Usul
German Football Champion 2007/2008

Post by Usul »

Can it be part III because of the three flags^^?
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

No Usul - the clue is more to do with who's castle it is.
icarus

Post by icarus »

megaman 1
[b]And what if time doesn’t exist? And what if reality doesn’t exist? And what if reason doesn’t exist? Dreams, essence, beings, feelings, Life, would they all exist?. A final count, a count to our wake, a count to zero, a lottery of lives in which nobody wins and nobody looses, but everybody wants to play, why?[/b]
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

Icarus - that's wrong too! I'll repeat, the clue is in the castle, now who would have a castle like that?
icarus

Post by icarus »

If it's from NES, I believe it's Megaman 6 or megaman 4
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

It's Megaman 4.... The only time Dr. Wily is replaced by Dr. Cossak - anyone who's finished it will know the true story though!

You're up icarus.
icarus

Post by icarus »

Yes... but it has been a long long time...
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

It's Target Earth - I had a hunch, judging by the graphics that this was an early Sega Genesis/ Megadrive game and it is.

Try this one on for size (first image edited slightly to take out the fighter's name)... fingers on buzzers:
Dot O'Rock
Patron

Post by Dot O'Rock »

Battlearena Toshinden?
If you don't make a friend now,
one might make you -
so learn
the gentle art of making enemies.
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

Not even close Dot ' Rock. I had this game and it's one of my favourite ever (HINT).
Dot O'Rock
Patron

Post by Dot O'Rock »

Well, in that case it must be...

..(Super) Street Fighter 2 (Turbo/ Alpha 1/2/3) :P
one might make you -
so learn
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

To give you another clue... my Top 100 games are online... *somewhere* :D
Tank
[insert custom title here]

Post by Tank »

Virtua Fighter! The very first one!
German Moderator and Game Hunter Trainee.
Enjoy your stay.
Dot O'Rock
Patron

Post by Dot O'Rock »

Of course, I should've recognized Kage Maru :|
one might make you -
so learn
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

No that's no right either Chroelle. You've got to think... do some research. go to OG, and look at my gaming background. Perhaps, there are other *HINT* places online that might tell you too.
Pitkin
Tycoon

Post by Pitkin »

Just trying to elaborate O'Rock-san's answer... Street Fighter Alpha 3?

Meh, the only one-on-one fighter I ever liked was SF2... :|
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

Wow, thought you guys may have played this. It was a great game in the mid 90s though not that well known. Clue - it's NOT part of a major franchise series like Street Fighter or Virtua Fighter or Tekken.