Sega Dreamcast

This forum is for discussing Old Games. (Bubble Bobble, Command & Conquer Etc.). Yes, nostalgia's back.
Tank
[insert custom title here]

Sega Dreamcast

Post by Tank »

Hey there!
I'm quite sure you remember that console. It was the first Next-Generation-Console but unfortunately it came out before its time. Before the time of PS2, Xbox and Gamecube.
Is there anyone among us who owns a Dreamcast and still plays? Let's show that Dreamcast is not dead!
German Moderator and Game Hunter Trainee.
Enjoy your stay.
Maturin
Patron

Post by Maturin »

There was only one game I always wanted to play on the dreamcast, that was I think a Shinobi game, or at least it was some sidescroller featuring a ninja.
Lost in Space... jetzt, gleich, haben will, NEEEEEED

... jetzt hab ichs und es suckt mich an.
Gendo
Prospect

Post by Gendo »

I no longer play, but buying that thing was the single best decision I made as a gamer. The number of titles I fondly remember over its short life are phenomenal; Soul Caliber, Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, Skies of Arcadia, Phantasy Star Online, Crazy Taxi, Metropolis Street Racer, Project Justice... Every one a classic in my eyes, and there's many more.

Okay so as I admitted, I no longer play it. But that doesn't mean the Dreamcast is dead to me. It was a magnificent machine that died well before its time. I will never forget...
Getting through life is as easy as 3.14159265...