Rick Dangerous

This forum is for discussing Old Games. (Bubble Bobble, Command & Conquer Etc.). Yes, nostalgia's back.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Rick Dangerous

Post by Chroelle »

Well I just stumbled on this pearl. Unfortunately I cannot download it and offer it as a download on this site, but you can play it in your browser:

http://rdfhost.free.fr/popup.html
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Insanus

Post by Insanus »

Yay, great, a real classic! Unfortunately part 3 was never finished or finally published... I really loved Rick Dangerous and I'd love to see another Jump&Run in this style. If anyone has got any suggestions feel free to tell me! No Mario Style, Rick Dangerous style, please :D
Jaseboy

Hey

Post by Jaseboy »

Hey howz it going, great game had many hours playing this game :D Just wondered, is there any spectrum links here as they had some great games?
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

There will be :D
The site is still in the making, and hence there is not to many games on the site at the moment. But stick aroun and help us build the best quality freeware site ever. There will be an oldies section too.

--Mark Twain
Jaseboy

Nice 1

Post by Jaseboy »

Ahh i see, thx for the quick reply :D Me and my bro love playing old speccy and amiga games (in particular superfrog which we cannot seem to find) only prob we have is with the emulators :( But good work on the site, i will be here regularly
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Try asking the questions that you need answered about emulating in our Tech help forum. I'm pretty sure that someone can help you.

BTW: You have a Private message waiting from me (well 2)

--Mark Twain
Monteque
Tycoon

Re: Nice 1

Post by Monteque »

Jaseboy wrote:Ahh i see, thx for the quick reply :D Me and my bro love playing old speccy and amiga games (in particular superfrog which we cannot seem to find) only prob we have is with the emulators :( But good work on the site, i will be here regularly
Superfrog is a great game... One of the best games to Amiga imo. I'm still playing it today...

But anyway back to topic. :D
[img]http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5705/sig2rose5ju.jpg[/img]
moshboy

Post by moshboy »

There are a couple of freeware Rick Dangerous remakes such as XRick (google it or look for it on my site). Neither are as accurate as the flash version though.

For anyone interested, there is actually a totally legal freeware rom that can be downloaded for the Gameboy Advance called 'Dangerous Xmas.' which can be found here:

http://spoutnick.free.fr/ST/viewgames.php3?id=2