Guess the game

This forum is for discussing Old Games. (Bubble Bobble, Command & Conquer Etc.). Yes, nostalgia's back.
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

This thread was funnier when it had games people had actually played... ;) But then I don't know any NES games at all, besides the usual suspects. Maybe somebody else will me surprise me on this one, though?
Dot O'Rock
Patron

Post by Dot O'Rock »

Metroid or some sequel for it?

Taking wild stabs at the dark here :D
If you don't make a friend now,
one might make you -
so learn
the gentle art of making enemies.
icarus

Post by icarus »

No... wrong. It's not a metroid game... Two words... first starts with H... second with D...
Sorry about the games Scythe... but I never played commodore, or amiga... I used to be an Atari-Nintendo-Sega boy... Until I discovered Ultima on PC...
[b]And what if time doesn’t exist? And what if reality doesn’t exist? And what if reason doesn’t exist? Dreams, essence, beings, feelings, Life, would they all exist?. A final count, a count to our wake, a count to zero, a lottery of lives in which nobody wins and nobody looses, but everybody wants to play, why?[/b]
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

Here's a thought. Since this has turned out to be a popular thread, I can split it into separate threads for different game systems? I'll give it a little thought.
icarus

Post by icarus »

It seems fabulous Scythe... just split it into console games and old pc games
[b]And what if time doesn’t exist? And what if reality doesn’t exist? And what if reason doesn’t exist? Dreams, essence, beings, feelings, Life, would they all exist?. A final count, a count to our wake, a count to zero, a lottery of lives in which nobody wins and nobody looses, but everybody wants to play, why?[/b]
Insanus

Post by Insanus »

And what about the Amiga games? :D

I'd suggest to let it as it is but to mention the system. That's how I know such threads from other forums.

Btw, still no clue about the Amiga game with the prison from the last page ;)