Seeking for a game

This forum is for discussing Old Games. (Bubble Bobble, Command & Conquer Etc.). Yes, nostalgia's back.
SFault
Tycoon

Seeking for a game

Post by SFault »

For some time now I have tried to find this one game.

My friend had it on C-64 and it had some robots. Player guided a robot in a top view and tried to find something from a base of some kind. This base is filled with other robots and if you crash one you get into a battle. These battles are done by doing circuit switching. The better the robot the more you have switches. If you win you can change to that other robot.

I'm sorry, that I cannot give too much and too accurate information about the game since it's been like 20 years when I last played it. Does anyone have any idea what this game might be called?
Segmentation fault
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

A robot in a kind of base trying to find something makes me think of "Short Circuit". But the rest of your description (top view, changing to other robots) doesn´t match the game...
SFault
Tycoon

Post by SFault »

Short Circuit is quite good choice, but I don't think it's the game I'm looking for (unless I really have a huge memory failure).
Segmentation fault
SFault
Tycoon

Post by SFault »

Yay! I found what I was looking for. It was called Paradroid. And now I'll just wait for someone to do a remake out of it...

(Sorry for the double post)
Segmentation fault