The unofficial "Ideas Galore" thread

Want to participate in game development? Need help in your game project? Open a new thread where you introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Game Hunters

Pager
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Pager »

how about a game based on a grocery store layout?
You have different aisles, and the figure has a shopping cart and a new item comes on sale in an aisle, and a bunch of computers and yourself race to get the item. But you can also throw like missles and drop tar pits (toilet paper rolls and maybe dishsoap...or drop a screaming kid in the way and everyone stops to check if he's alright (call it the mommy bomb)). And each level is timed, and the winner is determined by who collects the most items.

...or something like that... :lol:
CWF - Safer than Crack, Twice as Addicting
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Amazing idea. You could also get money to buy stuff for by crashing other customers carts. The more items you have in your cart the bettter, and if you are the only one who reached them before they went offsale you get double points...
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
jayenkai
CWF's God of Freeware

Post by jayenkai »

Update : Cow thing isn't happening.. Not because it's too tricky, more because I'm not really in a busy-busy coding mood.
Instead I'm currently reworking Centipong (Um.. I think that's been posted here!?) into a DS game.. It's a quick 'n' easy game to build, and is fun to play with whilst you're doing it ;)

I like the supermarket chaos idea..
Pager
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Pager »

cool.
that one has some "real" world influences...
If anyone ever comes to Canada, go shopping in a Real Canadian Superstore on a saturday and you'll see what I mean...make sure to bring your missiles and mommy bombs! :lol:
CWF - Safer than Crack, Twice as Addicting