[Helper] Webdesign, Translator English <-> Danish, Sto

Want to participate in game development? Need help in your game project? Open a new thread where you introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Game Hunters

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

[Helper] Webdesign, Translator English <-> Danish, Sto

Post by Chroelle »

Ok about me:
I am offering my assistance for various projects freeware gamish. I am the owner of this site and hence only have so much time to offer. I will however offer whatever time I do have to any work needed.

UPDATED: I am the father of a girl born in my March '07 by the name of Anna. She is my everything, so I devote as much time as possible to her. I work as a Social Educator with kids close to 40 hours a week (not counting the work getting done at home) and in the very last of my sparetime I work on a book I have been writing for 3 years now. This is where my other strength lie. I work well with storylining, and I like sitting down with a piece of paper and just let my mind wander off.
I am always hoping to learn new stuff, and as such I have started teaching myself PHP, Javascript and drawing. I hope to master all 3 within a couple of years :D
Update 2:
I am also a volunteer webmaster for a Sclerosis-union in my sparetime. Pure pro-bono.
Also I can help you if you need a basic information-website about the game. I can do basic sites which is what a lot of developers need.
Update 3: Forgot to write I can do translation from English to Daish and teh other way around. And I have recently started tampering with making music for gmaes. So I can help in this department too.

My experience:
Currently working on
Until Im Gone (Translation from English to Danish) AWAITING NEW MATERIAL. Still awaiting new material. The production has hits some problems, but only slowed down - not stopped.
Earl Mansin (Once the developer is ready with his next version of the game.) I am still awaiting response from developer.
Danish translator of Dirty Split. Just started work. (june 09)

Finished projects:
5 days a stranger (Translation from English to Danish) (Bernie)
Blow Stuff Up (Translation from English to Danish) (Earok)

Let me hear from you if you feel you might have a project in need of translation or you might need a storyline.
I really like the idea of helping developers make the games I like so much. And doing it for free is simply a great way to show how much I appreciate that I get to play for free.
Last edited by Chroelle on Tue Nov 10, 2009 22:17, edited 6 times in total.
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

I talked to a guy from work the other day and he invited me by his myspace site http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =157886344 and as he plays around with a lot of music I sat down and listened to some of his beats, and he actually has some very cool stuff in there. I then talked to him about offering his help with music for games, and he was very enthusiastic, so it seems we have someone to do some cool music too. He also has some oldstyle classical beats - he referred to them as being "Mario-ish" which might be cool to listen to.

--Mark Twain
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Just updated some stuff in my profile, and wanted to bring attention to this part of the site once more :D

--Mark Twain
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

And once again updated, brought on by Mazs update of course. Others might want to look this over too, and see if they could help out some way... :D

--Mark Twain
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

And yet another update to my profile in here.

--Mark Twain
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Needed to do another update to my profile after starting to make some music tracks. Thought I might add musicmaking to my areas of beig able to help.
www.sfo-fu.dk/Til-teater.mp3
A piece of music I wrote for a musical we are doing on Noahs Ark. This is for when the animals are coming to go on board. The heavy part is supposed to be when the lions etc enter. The piece is intended for some hiphop/electric boogie moves. A bit modern but I hope it will work.

--Mark Twain