Need some HTML Help ASAP

Had your computer crash on you, or a website shows wrong, or your printer went dead on you? Come on in...

Moderator: Crew

Railwaymodeler
Legend

Need some HTML Help ASAP

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Here's what I am cooking up for a customer:

I am working on revamping a website I built for a small business a couple years ago. Their needs have changed somewhat since coding the site back then.

The site goes through Google Shopping Cart, and hence, Google Checkout. For now neither are negotiable.

What I am trying to do, is get it so that when a customer clicks on "add to cart" button provided by Google, a window comes up that asks for the specifics of the item being purchased. This company makes beds and toys for small pets. Say someone clicks on "add to cart" for a pet bed. The site should then show a window that displays thumbnails of the various fabrics offered, each with a radio button to facilitate making a selection.

I am using something called "Lightbox 2" to create the window.

I am thinking somewhere in the add to cart button code, should be an onclick function, but not sure where.

Anyone with any info?
Without trains America Stops- Support Amtrak

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Re: Need some HTML Help ASAP

Post by Zyx »

Hmm... I've not worked with Google Checkout, but anyway.

Is it possible to have some "not-Google" "Add to cart"-button (or something like that), that opens the Lightbox-window, where you have each of the options and instead of radio buttons you have here the Google "Add to cart"-button for each fabric option? So instead of having the Add to cart -button for the pet bed you have the Add to cart for each pet bed/fabric -combination.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!