www.Paed-it.dk - my blog surrounding my work with kids

Had your computer crash on you, or a website shows wrong, or your printer went dead on you? Come on in...

Moderator: Crew

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

www.Paed-it.dk - my blog surrounding my work with kids

Post by Chroelle »

Well this one is in Danish, so it wont be much help for the English speaking members in here, but that wont matter as my blog is about working with computers and kids in Danish institutions, and as such wont help others as much from outside the country, except if they happen to be able to use some of the advice I am giving on the site.

I talk about computer-projects with kids, and how to help the institution webmasters make their sites more interesting to follow for parents. There is a CMS that all schools in Denmark (more or less) is using, and this particular CMS is not very available to the paedagogues/social educators. This is what I try to do something about, teaching them how to go about that, and how to use tools in their trade, that was made for somethng completely different. It's alot of fun to think up subjects in there, and I get a lot of response from colleagues and others as this is the first of its kind in Denmark, and I am becoming more and more THE GUY to go to on this subject - not only in my area but I think I am in the top 5 nationwide. :) And I am pretty proud of that. :)
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain