Freeware Top 40

Had your computer crash on you, or a website shows wrong, or your printer went dead on you? Come on in...

Moderator: Crew

Caderayx
Probably a spambot

Freeware Top 40

Post by Caderayx »

I've just re-opened the freeware top 40 in april. The top 40 is a freeware site listing that uses a voting system to rate each site. Any freeware site is welcome to join so please do. There is also a downloads section where you can find all the best freeware games or add your own. The 2005 version was fairly successful with members such as fallen angel industries, natomic, acoders, free lunch design, the daily click, and planet free play. I'd like to bring the site back to form so please join. Thanks.

http://www.freewaretop40.com
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Well Chroelle is the admin on this site, and he is a great guy! We've tried to build a site around here- it is a community effort- that hosts only the best freeware with a friendly atmosphere. Enjoy your stay here, we think you'll like this place.

Now, it is up to admin to decide if we want to 'compete' with other site rankings- I guess it wouldn't be much of a competition- CWF is the best place around for quality freeware!
Without trains America Stops- Support Amtrak

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Thanks for pointing Caderayx in the right direction Raillo. I already answered the PM in a positive manner. :)
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain