Chillingo Games

This is for general discussion about games or about games that are not really freeware.

Moderator: Crew

JKSM

Chillingo Games

Post by JKSM »

Cut the Rope by Chillingo when it first came out was one of the most popular games that could match Angry Birds by Rovio when it first came out. This puzzle game is cute and fun.

For iOS & Andriod, there is:
Cut the Rope Lite Free (limited levels)
Cut the Rope USD0.99 (full version)
Cut the Rope: Experiments USD0.99 (sequel with different items from the original)
Cut the Rope: Holiday Gift (was given free during the holiday season with extra levels not found in the above)

Now for a limited time, Cut the Rope: Experiments for iphone and Cut the Rope: Experiments HD for ipad is available free for download. Don't miss this chance. Looking at the price history, this game has been USD0.99 since Aug11. For me, I had previous already purchased Cut the Rope & Cut the Rope: Experiments for iphone.

For those who have not play Cut the Rope before may try out the PC online version (might require higher version of browser eg IE9):
http://www.cuttherope.ie

Another game by Chillingo that is available free to download is Feed me Oil for iphone and Feed me Oil HD for ipad. There is the Lite Free version (limited levels).

For games that usually have the Lite Free version, the full version seldom comes free so download while you can. :wink:

There are other game by Chillingo such as Rinth Island that look interesting but I have not gone about playing it much.
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Re: Chillingo Games

Post by Zyx »

Actually, Chillingo is just the publisher (if you to chillingo.com, you'll see that they also list Angry Birds there...) and Cut the Rope is developed by Zeptolab.

Anyway, Cut the Rope really rules and anyone who hasn't played them should feel ashamed. That and Jetpack Joyride are probably the games I spend most time playing on my iPhone.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

I imagine I will just go on feeling ashamed then. :D
smayragrace

Post by smayragrace »

Hey What type of Games these are?

This seems interesting but really don't know about it....

Can You Please tell me more about it?
JKSM

Post by JKSM »

There is more information (description, photos / video) on Chillingo Games published games on this website:
http://chillingo.com/

Cut the rope and Feed me Oil are puzzle games. Other Chillingo Games published games fit into different genre so depends on the game.