Where's the list?

This is where you can discuss the freeware games that are on our site or that should be.

Moderator: Game Hunters

Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Where's the list?

Post by Pater Alf »

Am I blind or is the list of freeware games in this forum gone? :(

I know that we don't host the games any longer, but the list linked to the threads in this forum and not to the game pages and it was extremely useful to find certain games or to get an overview which games were dscussed here.

Would be awesome to have it back (just in case that it is still saved anywhere).
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Re: Where's the list?

Post by Zyx »

No idea. I did non-sticky some threads, but I shouldn't have deleted any... so feel free to re-sticky any threads. If it's truly missing, I do have backups of the forum and can dig it from there.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

Thank you. I didn't think of searching it on the last pages of the forum, because I didn't realize that we never created new posts, but always edited the old ones.

Found it and stickied it again.
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

Your half of index starts with "N". I believe it was one of the first games we added. Which one was the first one?
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

eMTe wrote:Your half of index starts with "N". I believe it was one of the first games we added. Which one was the first one?
I'm not completely sure, but I think it was the game with the white and black marbles (don't remember the name of it). I think "Attic Attack" and "SuperTux" were among the first ones as well.