Where are the games? Look here.

This is where you can discuss the freeware games that are on our site or that should be.

Moderator: Game Hunters

Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Where are the games? Look here.

Post by Zyx »

You can download the games from Curly's World of Freeware Collection on the Internet Archive.

We do not host any downloads anymore. Go the Internet Archive to find your share of Classic PC Games.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
Maz
Admin emeritus

Re: Where are the games? Look here.

Post by Maz »

Looks like the archive link is no longer working. Or at least I got page saying that no results was found... Maybe this announcement could be modified to just tell the download section has been removed? Or can the archive be found with some different keywords? I didn't bother to try since I didn't really need any games (which I almost never play nowadays) - It was the curiosity that made me to try checking the archives.
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Re: Where are the games? Look here.

Post by Zyx »

Looks like the Internet Archive updated their website. Modified links to bring the user to the right place.

[s]I couldn't find a way to search by contributor anymore =([/s]

The nice guys at Internet Archive gave us a new direct link to our collection.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!