Hentai High-school

This is where you can discuss the freeware games that are on our site or that should be.

Moderator: Game Hunters

Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Hentai High-school

Post by Scythe »

Scythe's notes: Adult management game, where you run a high school. The game is very hard to get into, as it lacks a manual (I would suggest reading through the forum linked below). Ultimately, it is possible for you to engage in various sexual events, corrupting students and teachers, but it will take a lot of work, trial and error to get there. Making a wrong decision can very quickly result in game over! This is not an easy game to get into and definitely not one for the instant gratification crowd.

This will at least be a little helpful, when you get to a certain screen very early in the game. Colors correspond to the five stats on the right, so
Red = Sex
Blue = Knowledge
Yellow = Behaviour
White = Morality
Green = Joy

Now you just have to figure out how to apply those colors efficiently.

Developer: Pooolka

Download: http://forums.funny-games.biz/henthighs ... 19037.html (there should be some links on the first page)
Or at CWF: http://www.curlysworldoffreeware.com/games/view/360

Attachments
HHS3.jpg
HHS3.jpg (102.1 KiB) Viewed 36821 times
HHS2.jpg
HHS2.jpg (82.32 KiB) Viewed 36821 times
HHS1.jpg
HHS1.jpg (66.65 KiB) Viewed 36821 times
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Once you figure out how to play this game, it's quite addictive... gotta unlock it all!
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

It is a BIG hurdle to get past learning this games functions. But it really does pay off. You just have to stick with it and once you pass the first school then there is a good chance that you will be hooked to it to try and finish the whole thing. I am still somewhat hooked but has had to divide my time with the other adult hentai games we got suggested... :)
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

Pretty good game. Much better than I would've expected. It's not that hard to get into it (when I read the other posts I feared the worst) and once you are the game is very addictive and you won't stop playing soon.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

This game is almost perfect. I needed to find the purpose of the game from elsewhere, and to learn about the effect of the colors from elsewhere too. If this information had been in a read-me file or something it would have been better in my book. Also the endings had me baffled until the third time around.
But great game without the feeling of flipping through a picture book of Hentai.

--Mark Twain
Dhemon
Probably a spambot

Post by Dhemon »

Would it be possible for someone to upload their copy of this somewhere for downloading? I've looked but haven't been able to find it anywhere, and the link that's posted is no longer valid.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

It should now be available from
www.connect-webdesign.dk/Henthigh.zip
but let me know if it wont work for you.

EDIT:
It also seems to be available here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/242812181/H ... school.zip

--Mark Twain
jhonnyvaz8
Tourist

Post by jhonnyvaz8 »

The rapidhshare linked worked..but the other is now working.

Thanks for the game...trying it now..
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

Both links work fine for me.
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Somebody's doing a "remake" of this, I'll follow progress and have more details later.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Re: Hentai High-school

Post by Chroelle »

The game has been added to CWF:
http://www.curlysworldoffreeware.com/games/view/360

And here is a little guide I found somewhere on the internet:
You have to arrange a the dual color blocks for when your teachers are setting up the lesson plan for the trimester. When they flash across the screen, a random two-color bar will be chosen. Try to have a varied set of colors because very few colors are positive for all subjects.

For the Academic Classes (Math, History, English, Japanese, Economics, Geography and Sciences) the following classes are
good choices - Blue (Knowledge / Academics) and Yellow (Authority / Behavior).
Negative choices are Green (Joy) and usually White (Morality / Behavior).

For the Moral and Obedience (Probably Bondage too) subjects the following are good choices - White and Yellow. Green and Blue are typically negative.

For ANY of the Sex-related subjects the following are good choices - Yellow and Green. Blue and White are typically negative.

For the Arts as well as Sports, the following are good choices - Green and Yellow. White and Blue are most often negative.

You may notice that Yellow is typically good. In most cases, yes. I think it does have some drawbacks in that it isn't the best choice in most situations (it is very good for Obedience and most likely for Bondage, but that's about it).

Red is not mentioned. Red is almost universally helpful, but for Sex-related subjects, it is the BEST choice.

Also, a note on specialties. If the teacher's specialty matches the subject they are teaching (like GTO teaching Economics), if you pick the BEST color (Blue) it will also give you a Blue Dot. Same goes for the Sports Teacher with Sports and Green and if you have a Practical Sex teacher teaching practical sex, picking Red gives you a Red Dot.

A word on clubs. Most of them generate free Green Dots for you (Book Club generates Blues I think). The sex clubs generate Red Dots. I'm not 100% sure on these. I think some clubs give dots, others give joy and others knowledge.

How money works, I do not know. I've never run out.

A word on actions.

Plugging / molesting a student will almost always result in a Reputation hit. Learn to recognize which sex events you need to stop (loud catgirls, public lesbians, etc) and which you can allow (sex in the gym storage, sex in the baths, etc). If it is public, stop it (to protect Reputation and get Whites / Morality). If it is in private, allow it (to Get Reds / Sex). If you see a student in distress, act like a proper principle (break up fights, cheer up sad students, enforce the teacher's authority).

Also, keep a close eye on Joy. Get artistic classes up and running fast. Balance the academic and artistic classes or the Joy will go too low and students will start committing suicide and that is the fast lane to losing.

Remember, when a teacher is teaching one of the arts or sports, always choose green if you can. If gives Joy. Also, have clubs; moderate sized clubs add to school stats (sports and the like give Joy) and big clubs give dots I think.

You will probably have to unlock "5 More Years" to be able to get the Sex Stat maxed out. If you need Red dots fast, Cat Girls. Once you've got Cat Girls, focus on getting the Onsen / Hot Springs (whatever it's called; the $2500 upgrade). However, stay out of the Onsen until sex is at about 40-50 or you could get reputation damaging events.

After that, work towards Practical Sex and a teacher needs to get the Practical Sex specialization. Always pick Red when they come up and you'll get red dots.

From there, it is just a matter of time...

I hope this little mini-guide helps.

--Mark Twain
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Remake Project here.
manamyst
Probably a spambot

Post by manamyst »

when i try to play i get this:
************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HentHighschool\Save\Init.hhm' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
at System.IO.File.Create(String path)
at HentHighschool.StartForm.StartForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4214 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
HentHighschool
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/HentHighschool/HentHighschool.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4212 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

Why?
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

Two ideas:

a) The game isn't compatible with Windows Vista
b) The download wasn't complete and some files are missing. We have a time-out problem with downloads for a while, but normally it just happens when you try to download big files. Maybe you should try to download the file again and compare if it has the right size (it should be something around 13.83 MB).
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
Playtester
Probably a spambot

Post by Playtester »

manamyst wrote:when i try to play i get this:
************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HentHighschool\Save\Init.hhm' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
at System.IO.File.Create(String path)
at HentHighschool.StartForm.StartForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
HentHighschool
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/HentHighschool/HentHighschool.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4212 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

Why?
Hi,
iname thing happened to me. After a while of bafflement, I realized this thing was made for pre-Win 95. While the interface is simple enough for you to be able to play in Win10 without a problem, it does mean the program can't "make sense" of really long directory routes or special characters in folder names.

Try creating a SHORT folder name (8 characters or less) directly in C:\ (or on the hard drive you're playing from) and let us know if it worked.

Worked for me!