Everlong

This is where you can discuss the freeware games that are on our site or that should be.

Moderator: Game Hunters

Drasir-Vel
[insert custom title here]

Everlong

Post by Drasir-Vel »

Everlong is a RPG game. It uses the RPG Maker 2003 engine. The main author of the game is Doug Carpenter. It is fairly lengthy, a bit like Ahrimans Prophecy.

The game takes place in medieval times. The Cirigoth empire seeks to rule the world. They have taken many lands, and soon the last free land Seraphia will be their next target. You play the role of a dark knight, part of the Cirigoth military elite that has turned traitor and are now fleeing. It is suspected that he holds a secret and tremendous power. The fate of the world may be decided by which side he chooses to fight for.

Everlong site
Download Page
Direct download of version 3.13 (Jan 2009)
Attachments
Gameplay 2.jpg
Gameplay 2.jpg (43.15 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
Gameplay.jpg
Gameplay.jpg (51.89 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
Main Menu.jpg
Main Menu.jpg (37.16 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

While built from standard RPG Maker graphics, big project site suggests that it belongs to upper half of rpgm games. Maybe even to the top the league. My nose tells me it's worth checking.
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

It sure does sound good. This might be my nex RPGMaker adventure. (To think that I a year ago had told myself that I had no interest in these types of games. And now I am somewhat hooked on the good ones.)
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain