The Hellish/Heavenish Bar

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

Belated [marq=up] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SCYTHE AND THE WANNABE CENSOR [/marq]

:Birthday: :coolbounce: :balloon: :Cheers: :beersong: :morebeer: :balloon: :Birthday:

Sorry I couldn't come up earlier, but I'm in an exceptionally busy period, I'll try to find more time after the 10th of October

Anyway wossup people, why is this thread come to a standstill? Are you trying to bankrupt me or what? :o :roll: :shock: :HM:

Well tough luck because I have many ways of cutting losses ... literally :viking: :mrgreen: :twisted: :Cheers: :morebeer:

Well got go and finish my test of Micro$hit Lawlful Evil Word, Access & Excel. Cya Later Aligator
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Well I am in for the belated birthday wishes too...

Happy Bithday to everyone I am missing in this period of time.
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
FogToo
Warhero

Post by FogToo »

so, at this college there was an extra credit question "Is hell endothermic or exothermic"
this is what one kid wrote:
First, we postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass.
If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
As for souls entering hell, lets look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to hell. Since, there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and all souls go to hell.
With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially.
Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant.
So, if hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose (i.e.,Hell is exothermic).
Of course, if hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, than the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over (i.e.,Hell is endothermic).
So which is it? If we accept the postulate given by Ms.Therese Banyan during my freshman year, "That it will be a cold night in hell before I go out with you," and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having a relationship with her, the second case cannot be true. Therefore, hell is exothermic.
the kid was the only one who got credit
[size=84][color=red]War does not determine who is right. War determines who is left.
Praeterea censeo Carthaginem esse delendam! - Cato
There are 10 types of people in the world: "Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Det er latterligt at påstå, at computerspil påvirker børn.
Hvis f.eks. Pac-Man havde påvirket børn født i 80'erne, så ville vi i dag have en masse unge, rendende rundt i mørke rum og spise piller, mens de lytter til monoton og ensformigt musik.[/color][/size]
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OGRE AND SLSL!!!

:D

One-man party starts again. :morebeer:
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

HEY, party??? I'm in!! Pass me a gallon of scotch.

So, anyone doing anything this weekend?
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Happy Birthday everyone. And a big LOL at the story FT. And it takes a lot to get me to laugh at this hour.... :D

--Mark Twain
Ogre

Post by Ogre »

Thanks guys, and happy birthday to the others also.

Great story FogToo. :mrgreen:
"There are two ways to live your life
One is as though nothing is a miracle
The other is as though everything is a miracle"
-Albert Einstein
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

Sorry to all those birthdays I have missed but

[align=center]
[glow=red][marq=down][shadow=red] :shots:
HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAYS TO ALL!!!!!!!!![/shadow][/marq]

[marq=up][shadow=red]HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAYS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!
:shots:[/marq][/shadow]
[/glow]
[/align]
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

[highlight=red][marq=left]It seems I finally found out how Dizi does that :D
:beersong:[/marq][/highlight]

[glow=red][marq=up]Happy Birthday SGSW[/marq][/glow]

--Mark Twain
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

well as it is SG's birthday something special is in order....

[marq=right]
[schild=2 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=EE82EE shieldshadow=1]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SGSW!![/schild]...............[schild=1 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=EE82EE shieldshadow=1]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SGSW!![/schild]................[schild=3 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=EE82EE shieldshadow=1]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SGSW!![/schild]..................[schild=4 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=EE82EE shieldshadow=1]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SGSW!![/schild].......................[schild=5 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=EE82EE shieldshadow=1]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SGSW!![/schild]................[schild=6 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=EE82EE shieldshadow=1]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SGSW!![/schild]

[/marq]

Have a great day...my sign holders aren't being paid thats why some aren't so happy :p
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

The funny part of looking at a post like that is that it seems so simple. But if you have the option of pressing EDIT like I do, you see the complexity within that short message...
SG trust me when I say that when Dizi says something special was done here for you - trust her!

--Mark Twain
SGSW
Warhero

Post by SGSW »

Hello guys and Dizi

Since there are so many birthdays going on, I state that for the next 7 days there shall be free Malibu, Schnapps and Wheat beer for everyone.
The funny part of looking at a post like that is that it seems so simple. But if you have the option of pressing EDIT like I do, you see the complexity within that short message...

SG trust me when I say that when Dizi says something special was done here for you - trust her!
I know, I have the QUOTE button that allows me to see part of the complexity of the situation :mrgreen: I am deeply appreciated Dizi :cheekkiss: :comfort: :blush: :rockon:

And a very happy birthday to Ogre and slsl too

@Fogtoo

Great story there, I burst out laughing for a considerable amount of time :) :mrgreen:
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

[highlight=red][marq=right]Funny trick, indeed. :D[/marq][/highlight]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SG.

:Cheers:
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Hi folks!

First, I'd like to apologize. I've been away for quite a while, which is mainly because of my school, my job and my broken computer.. :( I haven't forgot CWF.. Just so you know it.
I see that the game section is growing! Thumbs up for that...

Then I'd like to say, that I hope to be back soon!

Then I'd like to order a beer!

Cheers! :cheers:
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Apology accepted. :D

Well I took over so far, and Pater Alf, and others have been validating lots of games lately. We do however have a tiny hang-up in the adding-games-to-database departement....

I will be Game Hunter Leader until further notice.

--Mark Twain
Tormuse
Warhero

Post by Tormuse »

Hi all!

I just wanted to post to say how excited I am because I just got a probationary promotion to Customer Service Manager (or CSM for short) at my workplace at Wal-Mart. :D It's nice to know that management trusts me to carry the keys to all the cash registers in the store... So, if any of you are in need of some extra cash... :twisted: (Naw, I'm just kidding; I wouldn't steal it) :mrgreen: It was so exciting to put my manly, bright red CSM vest on for the first time; I think I'm gonna enjoy this! :)

Oh, and happy birthday, SGSW and everyone else who's had a birthday recently, (and just to cover my bases) everyone who's going to have a birthday in the coming year. ;)
[size=84]"A Canadian is someone who knows how to make love in a canoe."
Pierre Burton[/size]
SGSW
Warhero

Post by SGSW »

Tormuse wrote:Hi all!

I just wanted to post to say how excited I am because I just got a probationary promotion to Customer Service Manager (or CSM for short) at my workplace at Wal-Mart. :D It's nice to know that management trusts me to carry the keys to all the cash registers in the store... So, if any of you are in need of some extra cash... :twisted: (Naw, I'm just kidding; I wouldn't steal it) :mrgreen: It was so exciting to put my manly, bright red CSM vest on for the first time; I think I'm gonna enjoy this! :)

Oh, and happy birthday, SGSW and everyone else who's had a birthday recently, (and just to cover my bases) everyone who's going to have a birthday in the coming year. ;)
Congratulations Tormuse, I am happy for you.

Now hand over the money or I'll use the demo of the game defcon to genocide you up :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: :D

That should teach you not to work to such an evil company as Wal-Mart and enjoy it MUAHAHAHAHAHAH :D :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :coolbounce: :rant:

Usul
German Football Champion 2007/2008

Post by Usul »

Just like Starbucks...they pop up with an incredible speed in Germany. Wahh go away :faint:

Maybe Chroelle has some Carlsberg for me...
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

Hope is not lost, Usul! Wal-Mart will leave Germany, because of not making any profit during the last eight years...
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

Thanks to SGSW for noticing my birthday, and I hope you had a merry one too, fellow Libran. Sorry I've never noticed anybody else's. lol! I usually forget my mother's birthday, and let me tell you, she's not too happy about that... Birthdays kind of lost their significance to me some 20 years ago or so.