The Hellish/Heavenish Bar

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Well, just let me know via email what I have to do for setup on my end, and I will do it. Just click the email link in my posts.
Without trains America Stops- Support Amtrak

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

:balloon: :Birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHROELLE!!! :Birthday: :balloon:

And one for everyone else I've missed this summer :P
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GREAT ADMIN CHROELLE

:balloon: green ballons for all that want them, and free drinks, and a piece of the birthday cake.
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

Sure looks like a yummy cake! :) I think I'll have a slice of that if that's ok? And maybe a little Vodka on the rocks...
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Thanks Darz and Espen

Funny enough my favourite cake is strawberry cake :D So good guess :D

All in all my life seems to be going better day by day. My job is going well, even though I have been deadtired the last month.
My apartement is starting to look like it is finished being build.
My birthday which was going to be just another workday and nothing else has generated too celebrations at either of my parents in the coming two days.
My GF has after 5 weeks of throwing up at least a couple of times an hour 24/7, let off her grip off the toiletseat and surfaced, now only feeling sick from she wakes and until 12.
The baby is doing fine as far as we have been told, even though the GF lost 10 kilos so far.
And I got more customers for the webdesign company...
I am still hiring designers and coders if any one needs some extra pocketmoney. But first and foremost I would appreciate work on this site before the webdesign company... :D
Also this site is looking up and even though FM says it has been at a stand still, you can see the changes when you are absent in longer periods of time... Take it from me :D

Drinks are on me untill I am back online (which should be monday - but since everything else has given me problems in this move, then I wouldn't hold my breath)

AND CONGRATS ON THE JOB(s) FM. Glad to hear that you got them, even though that selfish little devil on my shoulder keps telling me that I will lose a great coder... I hope that you can still do some work in here, but more importantly still hang out in here :D
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Tormuse
Warhero

Post by Tormuse »

I'm late for work, so I just barely have time to say...

Happy Birthday, Chroelle! :D
[size=84]"A Canadian is someone who knows how to make love in a canoe."
Pierre Burton[/size]
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

Nice to see you around Chroelle, it's been a while since last time.

Yay, I'm going to a concert tomorrow!! Yuhuu, ROCK ON :cow: :viking: Satyricon rocks

- Homer Simpson
Dot O'Rock
Patron

Post by Dot O'Rock »

Happy coming-out-of-the-womb-anniversary C-man \o/
If you don't make a friend now,
one might make you -
so learn
the gentle art of making enemies.
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

Happy Birthday to our Magnificent Admin.

And here's a little gift. Something to drink after Dizi's cake.

Have a nice night and sorry I cant say the same about your awakening. :mrgreen:
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

Happy Bday Curly :) And thanks for congraz :) I'll start my new job on monday. And tomorrow I'll have some compulsory celebrations (not work related though :) ) so ... Well, I'll do my best to be in here, and perhaps even do some work. RYM, I try to remember to send you the email about serverspace / things needed when I'll have some time... Now it's some mins past midnight again, and I must wake up early so...

Anyways, it's good to see you're back C, this place has missed your guidance and enthusiasm :)
mariesa
Warhero

Re: The Hellish/Heavenish Bar

Post by mariesa »

oh no, I'm too late !!! HORRIBLE
(there is no cake left??? *cry*)

but my - to late-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

is bigger then yours !!!

congratz chroelle
-> It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

The biggest news is surely this one....

My girlfriend is pregnant. HURRA!

She is though currently in the local hospital getting IV-fluids and such, since she has been so sick that her fluid balance and food in take was to small.

I am working very hard to get things going at home, since I have torn down walls in the new apartement, and need to get the place just slightly liveable in the very cramped apartement. (Cramped due to many boxes and kitchen things, not due to few squaremeters)

Since I am visiting my GF three times a day, there is not much time for other things like sleep and eating... Have lost some kilos and still forget to eat at least one (one day three) meals a day.

I'm a bit stressed but VERY HAPPY. You must remember that we have been trying for almost three years to get her pregnant.

Oh...Of course. Beers and drinks are on me today, and for the rest of the week.

Oh and all people who help FM with some of the threads he has made in the last week and so will get their tab here paid by me
Well done Chroelle, I think you should have said something like

ALLELUIAH, ALLELUIAH, GLORY, GLORY, ALLELUIAH

Congratulations to Railo, Tormuse and Maz for their new jobs

and a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to moshboy, kenobi and to our great admin/founder of the site CHROELLE :Birthday: :balloon:

About me I had some great vacations on Algarve during a month, even visited a Medieval fair in one of the last few days that had great animations and a market that looked like the bazzar of a small Moroccan city.

I have been completely addicted to Wizardry 8 and the vice conytinues to grow bigger and bigger, so I am going to need of an anti-adiction shot su-type Single Player RPGs if you want me to work effectively as game tester.

And to celebrate my arrival, free drinks till the end of the weekend, provided someone makes me company while I'm drinking :mrgreen: :TGIF: :balloon: :shots: :Cheers: :Cheers: :wink:
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

Yah, I've been hooked on Final Fantasy X when I should be testing new games. No matter, my PC is acting up, and I think it's time to replace the bugger...

Merry Birthday, Chrølle! And congrats on all the rest (not the sick gf, but the reason for it :) ).
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

SG is back yeah :balloon: I've missed you :balloon:

Its good to hear from you and to see your well addiction or not :p
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Thanks for all the congratz people.
Oh and eMTe... I only drank that specific vodka when I was in Poland... was it 12 years ago... If I remember correctly there is a small strain of grass in the bottle...

I really am a very happy man these days...
EVerything is coming along... slowly...but still

Off course I am sad that FM will have less time to be in here, but I hope to see you often..
BTW: When I get online again I will see if I can get Skype working.... I just got a new headset for my birthday.... :D

Hope that everyone is doing great. SG good to see you back, sounds like a great vacation.
Diz I can't wait to sit down and really study the design proposal.
RyM it seems like a while since we have talked...
Scythe replace the bugger:D (No not replace Scythe - but he should replace his computer...)

And a general GOOD TO SEE YOU to the rest in here :D

--Mark Twain
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Making a double post because this is important enough to do so.... :D

I AM BACK ONLINE AT HOME :D

So this means a more regular visiting admin :D

--Mark Twain
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

Dizi honey, it's great to see you again. I missed you too :Bearhug: :cheekkiss: :comfort: :balloon: :balloon:

Care to have a Malibu with me.

And Howdy to everyone else especially Chroelle whom will have far less time to appear in the site 8 months from now :D
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Heck no.... In 6 months time (she is 12 weeks in atm) I will just make sure there is a new Regular on CWF. Just like Jreiss made Junior Jr. (Guilherme) be a member of OG in the dawn of time...

--Mark Twain
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

CHROELLE IS BACK YEAH!

:cheekkiss: welcome back oh great admin, the place hasn't been the same without you

:Nerd: and yes SG I would love to join you for a malibu, we need to have a catch up of all the goings on in your life
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Thanks Dizi. And since I have done almost all the work I can in my apartement until the carpenter gets done with the floor, my only commitment beyond work is taking care of Tanja (the GF) and she is feeling better at the moment. This leaves me tonnes of time to go in here and get some work done. And I have missed the place quite a bit, which gives extra points in enthusiasm... :D

--Mark Twain