The Hellish/Heavenish Bar

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Baldie
Prospect

Post by Baldie »

Hi peoples :D :D
Guinness please :morebeer: :Cheers:
About time I posted here again :soap: still it is good to see that certain regulars are still here :D :D and hopefully fadedmind will get MazBot Vwhatever up and running so as I can use it for dirtytricks practice :D :D not that I would ever do such a thing- well not much anyway :twisted: :evil:
Enough for now- be back soon :D :D
Freedom of Speech does have its responsibilities.
Who says I use BIG RED WRITING
Owner and Proprietor of Baldies BlackDiamond Enterprises PTY.LTD.
The Darwin Awards proof that stupidity is not always hereditary
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

Yeah, I feel like myself again :D so I guess that my body is used to the lack of caffine and sugar in my system that used to keep me going.

Amazon updated, the DVDs showed up only a little late and with no reason as to how it took so long for them to show up when they were logged at leaving the sorting office here the friday they were suposed to show up. But I have them now and thats the main thing.

Good to see some familiar faces in here again so I believe that free drinks for everyone is in order as there haven't been many free drinks days for a while :balloon:

Hope everything is well with everyone.
Pitkin
Tycoon

Post by Pitkin »

Hiya and ho everyone! ^_^

I'll be completely away (ie not reading the posts) for the following eight days as I'm leaving for Spain to visit trifu-san tomorrow and won't be back before the 21st. It's time for my two-week-long summer holidays!

As of late, I've been doodling four-eyed cartoon characters and doing some B-stage planning on some small comic strip; with neither World Cup or part-time work to keep me busy, I needed something else to focus on. ^^; Anyway, that'll be put on hold as well, as I'll be busy burning my skin elsewhere. :mrgreen:

Hope you all have a great time while I'm gone! See you on the 21st, folks! :balloon:
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Funny. Guy is visiting Boohoo and you are visiting Trif. Anyone coming to Denmark soon?? :D

Well. As eMTe said: I am back. I am totally jetlagged going on my 31st hour with 20 minutes of sleep.
The NY tales will come but not tonight.

To stay on some of the topics from 4 pages and forward.
- Never used Amazon, propably never will, so I am up for the boykot if it is still going to happen.
- Raillo, I love the warehouse, have you got some new pics of it.
- FM, have a good tiem off, and I hope the wedding was great. I look forward to being my friends best man too.
- Dizi, my GF has a lot of great weightloss-programs. Most of them involve soups and staying a way from bread. I try to be supportive when she is on a diet, but I never had big issues with weight other than the hated ones.... I have weighed the same weight since 10th grade. 175 pounds, 78 kg. That was an estimate on the pounds. I am 181 cm tall, and my motabolism is shoot, as I started training very much at a young age. I have that great thing, where I have a base muscletone that won't go away. I have started to gain alittle weight though, and I needed to loose a couple of pounds after a few days in the states. Gained up to 180.

Had a great vacation. Will tell you more with pictures soon :D
Now I am finished reading up I think. That was 364 posts... :faint:

I'm done :scotty:
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

@Chroelle (and all other interested)

I have the warehouse completed, but the batteries are drained (again) for my camera, and by the time they are charged, I will be on the bus to a website sales training seminar. So I'll post the pics tonight or tomorrow.

@Dizi,

Glad to hear Amazon delivered. Hope you're enjoying your new movies. Also glad you're feeling better. Wish I could say the same, as I'm feeling a little sluggish from the weather.
Without trains America Stops- Support Amtrak

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

Heh, typical Polish dinner. You just have to add potato puree to meat/fish and replace water/wine with compote (couldnt find any other word for this, at least my dictionary couldnt
Do you also use a lot of olive oil on all of your cookings and vineghar to flavour the plates/salads?

And a very big welcome back to Chrolle, Baldie and Dizi

@Dizi

I'm glad that you're DVDs finally arriverd and I sincerely hope that you read the previous page very carefully, for your own sake.

On a side-note I have a humongousd work to present on tuesday and I have a birthday dinner and a renewed Wizardry 8 addiction to deal with, so I'll be off for a few days
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Guybrush

Post by Guybrush »

ahoy there ya scurvy seadogs - as Chrølle so rightfully said I'm going to leave the great waters of Denmark and travel to the great mountains of Czech Republic - I'll make sure to look a bit into the forum while I'm gone

love this holiday sign ... with this palm Pitkin might just claim that it's plagiarism from the flag of the great nation Tripolitania ahem

cya around

Cheers
Guybrush Threepwood :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
They say that it takes a second to meet a special person
An hour to appreciate her
A day to love her
But an entire life to forget her

Never to be forgotten
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

... Have fun down there and send my best to BooHoo...

BTW: has anyone seen Espenso lately, or remember seeing him write that he wouldn't be in here as much anymore....?
I need him for some translation...That's why....

EDIT:
How embarrasing that I forgot this:

:Birthday: Espenso.

It has been a while since I saw you, but I trust you will be coming back soon.

--Mark Twain
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Well. I know it is kind of spammy, but I have to order a coffee...I can find my own, and FM told me I need it bad... :D

--Mark Twain
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

Cucumber season in full swing, this bar rarely seen such situation - 5 posts per week. :shock:

Huh? Chrolle, as an owner of plantation you have tons of coffee. What's the problem then? :mrgreen:

Or is it the cucumber plantation? :mrgreen:

News, news, news. I moved to new flat (only comp stays in my family house) and found new work. Well, found doesnt mean accepted...actually I found 5 jobs, but none of them was really satisfying. Currently Im waiting for reply from huge music shop in the center of Cracow - always wanted to work there... :D If I wont get this one...well, I still have money from my small *cough* business (long story and not for your ears :D ).

For SG, he'll be happy. I'm now 100% sure I wont finish my studies this autumn. Now targeting summer '2007. :mrgreen:
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Well sounds good eMTe. Looks like everybody is moving currently...

Just wanted to drop by to say this one thing:

:Birthday: Dizi.

I hope that you have an excellent evening and lots of friends and family to celebrate you.

Have a Malibu on me... :D

--Mark Twain
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

Hppy Bday Darzie! :) Have fun! And remember, a good game of Darz may relax you after a busy day :D
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

teehee, a week early, my b-day is next thursday (27th), but thanks all the same you two :D

Can I still have that malibu chroelle?

And how many pet names do you have got for me FM? and a game of darz might help relax me :D
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

Loved girl has many names ^_^

And when someone is as loved as you, there may be endless amount of names :D
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

* mammoth tanker drives into the bar destroying southern wall completely *

/me pushes the button and cools Chrolle's and Maz's heads with hectolitre of ice-cold water from cistern

Too much coding recently, guys. That's why I didnt take it up in the past - I still have good head on my shoulders. :mrgreen:

Now what was that I wanted to say now... Oh yes:

I DO NOT WISH DIZI HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :mrgreen: (yet)

/takes his tanker and drives away through northern wall
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

LoL :D I assume I deserved that then... Perhaps I should just stope writing the code for CWF? ;)

EDIT:
Damn nice to see you GuBru!
Say Hi to BooHoo too :D And beware the curse! (always when pirates travell far to research new lands, they'll find a cursed treasure :/ That's just a law of nature :D )

And damn nice to see you too Bald! You should drag your old bones in here more often! This place needs someone watching that things go on smoothly ;) (And that's what elders do best.. Watch :p )
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

Well it's been a long time since I ssaw this joint and I'm in kind of a hurry, so I'll try to be brief this time.

Have a nice holidays Threeepwood and send my best wishes to bohou.

Belated Happy Birthday espenso

Lovely to see you in here Dizi have a Malibu on my account and tell me what have you been up to. It's been so long sincwe I talked to you.

As for eMTe, I'll just state two things
For SG, he'll be happy. I'm now 100% sure I wont finish my studies this autumn. Now targeting summer '2007.
And I should be happy because of what exactly ... don't you know that I don't tolerate competition on my bad habits anymore thanI do in women

* /me switches to Revlis Drill Seargent mode *

Don't you fail on me soldier, you're going to finish that assignment this christmas or in this spring the lkatest, otherwise I'm going to make you eat mud and make so many push ups that you'll even forget where you come from :D :D

and second little thing
* mammoth tanker drives into the bar destroying southern wall completely *

/me pushes the button and cools Chrolle's and Maz's heads with hectolitre of ice-cold water from cistern

Too much coding recently, guys. That's why I didnt take it up in the past - I still have good head on my shoulders.

/takes his tanker and drives away through northern wall
WHAT IN THE HELL 'S NAME DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING

Wreaking Havoc on MY BAR

* /me conjures an acid storm and unleashes it upon eMTe and his/its mammoth tanker *

Now as soon as you rebuild your skeleton I want you to start rebuilding tose walls and explain why did you did that to my bar and to Chrolle and Maz
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Hm...Diz did you edit your profile. I was damn sure that it said that your b-day was yesterday...

Thanks for the cool down eMTe...

I have been running rather hot these last few days...

Can't imagine how FM must feel....

--Mark Twain
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

Hi guys! I'm dropping by to say that I do NOT have a computer anymore, and thus have NOT been able to drop by. But I'm at a friends house right now and I thought I owed you an explanation, so I had to visit my favourite bar! Thanks for any b-day wishes and yes, it was a blast. See you when I get my hands on a new computer

:shots:
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

Well, enjoy your real life then Esp :) Take care and be back soon :)