The Hellish/Heavenish Bar

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Tinoco

Post by Tinoco »

I tried that too. Did make you think about wether Christians interest in the site has changed...?
Is it? Hope so, it needs some ADM care to be back on its feet!

HI EVERYONE!

Darn missed Mariessa's Birthday, and she made me such a wonderful cake... Hope you had a great day Mariessa!

LOL niegbours trouble... LOL my main problem is people talking loud in the middle of the street at 2 a.m. ... I live in the center of my town so you can imagine how bad it is... :p

But moving on to great news my wife is coming to work in our hometown I'M VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!! So Drinks are on me for... ups, still a slave... drinks are on Chroelle and I serve them ;)
mariesa
Warhero

Post by mariesa »

:thanks:

your wife's new job is a really good reason for drinking at chroelles portemonaie (wallet???) :p

I live in the center of my town too. but it's very quite because it's a little allay next to the river... there are only some parties at the "beachbar"
-> It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Congrats on your wife's new job, Tinoco.

I live close to the center of town, the worst of it is being along the main road, where at night people will sometimes drag race when theres little traffic, and this gets quite loud, or fire trucks and ambulances roar by.

Like my new avatar? I picked up this old 1980s vintage Life-Like brand engine lately to pull short passenger trains. Its a similar engine to my OG avatar, but this locomotive is about 25 years older.
Without trains America Stops- Support Amtrak

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

Geez, this place feels deserted...

Well, Saturday's here, partytime and all that :) I checked and there will almost only be girls at the party I'm going to, so this will be a great night :) :) :)

Hand me a scotch and have a nice night if I don't see you around
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
Tinoco

Post by Tinoco »

LOL Mariesa just hope Chrolle feels the same... but I'm under the impression he's gonna make me clean up the bar for ages :p

Thanks RWM we are indeed very heppy... just feeling a bit sick today too much to eat at lunch :p

It looks nice, I thought it was similar to your OG one ;)
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Ah ok. Have a drink on me Tinoco and Mariesa....
As long as I don't have to drink anything I am happy.
Friday night we had a party at my workpace, and it was hilarious. One of the best parties ever... And I might have gotten a little drunk.
Cause saturday I had a hangover hammering me down to floorlevel. I did nothing the entire day, except for sitting at the computer, until 6 PM where I had to go meet up with alot of the people that lives in my building because we were haing yet another party, and that party ended up in my apartement, not closing down until 4 this morning. And my hangover is just hammering away now.
The night between friday and saturday I was so drunk that I woke up on the couch which in it self isn't that weird... The weird thing is that I went to sleep in my bed, and I have no idea when, how or why I ended up in the couch.... And I am a light sleeper....
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
mariesa
Warhero

Post by mariesa »

Oh, I'm a struggling artist...
but which?
a cabaret artist, a tatoo artist, an escape artist, a comic-strip artist, a poster artist, tightrope artist or a con artist ???
I can not decide....

I need a litle more time and a beer

:Cheers:
-> It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
mariesa
Warhero

Post by mariesa »

sorry for the second post, but there must be anyone who says: :Birthday:, Icarus
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Oh...Indeed....

Happy Birthday Icarus.

I feel ashamed that I always forget to look at birthdays, and just now when it's raining birthdays.... *blush*

--Mark Twain
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

I just hope you won't forget my b-day chroelle :evillaugh:

hmmm, well, yup, m-hm..... So what has all of you been doing lately? I haven't been able to write too much here lately, but hey, no one else has either!! :P
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Happy birthday to all. I haven't looked at the birthdays either, so don't feel too bad Chroelle. Also, do have a look at the game I have posted under the freeware forums. I finally found a few minutes to get that done! Yeah!

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Oh, and did you see my PM and the new thread? I need some responses on that one in the GH forum.

Now people might think...Is there a Gamehunter forum? Yes there is.
There is actually a lot of forums that alot of people cant see. We have a development forum, a gamehunter forum and a crew forum.
They don't take up that much posts though, but please count them when you think there might be a lack of activity.
Development forum is purely design and coding, and thus is not populated by a lot of things that would interest the public eye.
GH forum is the place where we vote games on and off the site. GH's are the only ones allowed in there, as they are the only ones who have any business in there...
Today I took over for Chillum until his exams are over. So if you want to ask about the GH's until then please contact me. Chillum just don't haev the time to do this at the moment, and I think that might be a sign that he got his priorities right :D
I hope that everyone is doing well other than that. I have been working a lot recently and have spend alot of time reading up in here, whenever I haven't been in here in a day or so. There are generally 30-60 posts for me to read.... :)
How many posts do you generally have showing as new posts when you enter?

--Mark Twain
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Well, Chroelle, I got ten computers to have done by the end of the week, so I am going to be busy. I did see your new thread, and made a comment and posted in the poll for the Linux poll. I think it's doable, since I have a copy of Linspire 4.5. I just need to get a machine reassigned for it. I'll probably use a Pentium II system for that.

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

A comment? I didn't see a comment... Where did you put it?

--Mark Twain
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Oh, I meant for the Linux thing. But yes, I will be posting in your thread soon, just let me get my thoughts together, as I'm feeling kind of scatterbrained today.

SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

Just a quick stop-by to see how things are going.

I have been sort of busy and I'm going on vacations to Algarve tomorrow, so do try to behave while I'm away :roll:

ANd Belated Happy Birthday to everyone I missed
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
welp
Patron

Post by welp »

Happy Birthday Sabrina and Pepsi!!!
Have a drink on me...
I'm preparing myself for the match against Germany...
Hope, still hope!!!!
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

Happy Bday indeed :)
Football.. Well, that's not really my cup of te.. I mean pint of beer. But I do understand someone enjoying it, after all, I'm a great fan of ice hockey...

Well, well well.. I've been not too visible on these forums.. I have done things though, but mainly just tried to plan the database for the site. I'm hoping we'll get the new DL page done at the end of June. I do not promise we will, I just hope so... After that things should speed up methinks... Well, time will tell :)

Anyways, enjoy the summer peeps, and dont get sunburns. Ice cream is damn good, but beer is better :p
Pepsi
Mod

Post by Pepsi »

thank you guys =)

so i guess i have to give the next beer...
i have money on all 3 WC matches tonight so god i hope i become rich XD
mariesa
Warhero

Post by mariesa »

oh yes happy birthday from me too