The Hellish/Heavenish Bar

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

YAY! WEEKEND!!!

Finally, it's here...

I thought I'd drop by to check out what's happening. Right now I'm having a glass or two of whiskey, and then I'm off to a party(surprise) :)

Anyone else going out today??

:beersong:
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

Unfortunately I have to go to bed early tonight... My cousin has first Holy Communion on Sunday (big celebration here, dont know how it is in other countries), so I have to catch the train at 7 am tomorrow...

But I'll meet my family, which I havent visited for...hmmm...over 10 years? :roll: So I expect it will be great weekend. 8).
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

Hi everyone

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY CHRIS AND BELATED HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MARIESA

Dizi, What was the change of plans?

My 18th birthday was a rather curious thing. My colleagues from high-school payed me a trip to the private cabin in the Peep Show :D :mrgreen:

I am sorry to hear that Chrolle, spank the lazy bastards

@Espenso
How did it went
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
JKSM

Post by JKSM »

Happy Birthday Chris & Mariesa and any others whom I've missed.
eMTe wrote:Unfortunately I have to go to bed early tonight... My cousin has first Holy Communion on Sunday (big celebration here, dont know how it is in other countries), so I have to catch the train at 7 am tomorrow...

But I'll meet my family, which I havent visited for...hmmm...over 10 years? :roll: So I expect it will be great weekend. 8).
Probably the culture in different countries is different. Over here there's nothing special about a person's first Holy Communion. If it's baptism maybe someone might give you a present. Anyway, celebrations have different importance to different nationalities. For example, in some countries, a person's wedding is a simple celebration just a party food, drinks, music & dancing. Over here, a wedding celebration can last the whole day. In the morning, the groom to go the bride's place and bring her to his parents home and tea is offered at both parents home. Some relatives would be there. In the afternoon, there's either a church wedding or a party. Then at night, there a wedding dinner at the restaurant / hotel. The bride would have 4 other dresses beside the wedding dress.

eMTe, hope you enjoy yourself. It's a good time to catch up with others. ;)

It's nice having the weekend to relax. It's been a "dusty week" :D Yesterday, finally finishing packing to shift office. Next week, I'll be at the new office. The location is not so convenient, the seating arrangement does seem so pleasant and I'm filled with uncertainty with all the changes in the office that I don't know what to feel or expect. :roll:

*gets a fruit punch*
Now to take things one step at a time.
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

The party was ok... Nothing much happened really, but we were only a couple of people. I did win some money in poker, though not so much :)

We took a trip to city were I met a girl, but after talking to her for about ten minutes, I came to the conclusion that her mind was totally blown away, so I dropped it. Today I'm feeling fine and will try to pull together some people for another party. And yeah, I met Hanna yesterday, AND her boyfriend. I don't think he suspects anything.....yet. :lol:

So, anyone else out yestereday?
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
Ancsur2002
Patron

Post by Ancsur2002 »

hi all again! I just dropped by ;)
The Bible teaches you that thou shalt love thy neighbour. Kama Sutra teaches you how.

Hungarian Scorpio of the Forums
Tank
[insert custom title here]

Post by Tank »

Hi Ancsur! How was your exam? :)
German Moderator and Game Hunter Trainee.
Enjoy your stay.
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

espenso84 wrote:.....
So, anyone else out yestereday?
Can't really say I went OUT, but I just had a couple of friends coming over for a beer or two.. I hadn't seen some of them for quite a while, so it was nice to catch up with them again :)

*Grabs a beer...*

Always great with a beer after midnight! ;)

Cheers people! :morebeer:
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

Where is everybody?? It's pretty quiet around here lately.

Well anyway, I would like a coffe please, since my head is still spinning because of yesterday. NAH, give me a triple whiskey, because the best way to get rid of a hangover is to drink!

:Cheers:

- Homer Simpson
welp
Patron

Post by welp »

Hello everybody just popped to see if you're all still alive...
Been out of town for a while but now I came back to civilisation...
Beer for everyone... Especially for those who's birthday I missed...
Happy (hic!) birthdaaaaay to yoooouuuuu...
Well, you dont't want me to continue :beersong:
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

WOAH - just tried to log onto OG - "Temp offline, moving to a new server"...

Noteworthy?
"The mind is its own place, and in itself/ Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n" - John Milton (Paradise Lost, Book I, lines 254-55)
Usul
German Football Champion 2007/2008

Post by Usul »

Only the forums are not available, the main page is there.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

I tried that too. Did make you think about wether Christians interest in the site has changed...?

But anyway... I am back after a good weekend in the countryside. Had soem friends come visit us in our "summerresidens" (Well it is a camper, that is placed on a little patch of grass in a ... I am trying not to use the word trailerpark here....:rolleyes: )
Well it was pretty cosy, and some of them stayed the night, and left the next morning, while I had a good old fashioned hangover.
We did some work on the gorunds, and adjusted some things, since we might not have so much time this summer up there to get things done...

Other than that, a bigger apartement in our building just opened up, and we are thinking of buying it. It is a four-room apartement (in Denmark you count all rooms apart from bathroom and kitchen) it has two bathrooms and an ok kitchen. We haven't seen it yet, but it is a great way of staying in the city we live in (which is very good, and quite prizy) and still get more room. Apartements around here cost pretty much 2,5 million kroner for 65m2. (6,5 kroner = 1 US$)
This apartement is 113m2 and costsaprox 850.000 kroner... and there might be a garden made available in a couple of years...This makes it a perfect apartement for having kids, and all those things you have to think about...
The only thing that might destroy these plans is if we see the place and it looks awful, but the former tenant has used aprox 80.000 on making the apartement better, so maybe it is not that bad... :D

I will tell you more when I know more :)

I hope that everyone is having a great summer now that the weather at least in Northern Europe is clearing up and the forecast speaks of the summer that is finally coming.

LEt me know: Where do you go and what do you do when you wan't to enjoy the weather?
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Usul
German Football Champion 2007/2008

Post by Usul »

Summer's finally coming for the WC, huh just in time. :)
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

Let's just hope the weather stays this way...

Anyway, it's good to see that there are people still around here :P

And now, to something completely different....

:Bearhug: I'm just feeling happy today, so a big hug to anyone who feels like it!!!

- Homer Simpson
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Good, I'm in a bad mood, and need some cheering. Neighbors kept me up all night. I refused to let them use my phone last night, so they kept ringing my doorbell at random times all night so I wouldn't get any sleep. No sleep= bad mood. Know what happens when I'm in a bad mood?

:damnpc:
Without trains America Stops- Support Amtrak

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

Stupid neighbours from hell really s**k. I've had a couple of those in my lifetime... But hey, look at the bright side, one day less till weekend!! Wohooo!!!!

- Homer Simpson
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

At least they left me along last night, so I actually got some sleep. I was about ready to go to the store and get myself a nice baseball bat. :evil:

Yeah, the weekend is apporaching- it's wedensday already, the week's halfway over.
Without trains America Stops- Support Amtrak

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
mariesa
Warhero

Post by mariesa »

optimists... how bad :D :D :D
I think there will be two looooooooooooooong days till weekend left :D :D :D

do you have pizza??? Iwould like to eat one or two
-> It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

I hope that the neighbours will let you get your sleep from now on... Otherwise knocking on their door with a baseball bat and a crazed look in your eyes might do the trick.... :D

Oh, and that was the first LOOOOOOONG day. And it was really long for me. 05-01. So I don't know what I am doing up at this moment...? I should be sleeping....
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain