The Hellish/Heavenish Bar

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Actually I think it was me that alked of crew. I was actually just kidding, since you showed so much enthusiasm that it would be great to have that enthusiasm in the crew (not saying th crew isn't enthusiastic - on the contrary). To be honest I don't know you well enough (but hope to) to know your qualifications for the crew. So far some of the members here are members of the crew, by means of moderating forum, or other functions like coding, gamehunting, designing and so on...

But I have always made clear that this place should have lots of spaces for members who want to help. There are need for more coders, designers and gamehunters. Also the homepages forum still needs a moderator....
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Yearh, I could really use another Game Hunter, if you/anobody is interrested.. :p Read more about it here!

EDIT: Chrølle, gratz with the 800 posts ;)
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

As has been said if you mean the crew as in mods then Chroelle is the man to chat to about that.

If it is game hunting the chat to chillium.

But if it is designing stuff you are intrested in then I'm the lovely girl that can maybe answer your questions :D

the designers would designing a better look for the forum and the site as well. We would be working closely with the coders and any graphics or styles they need for the forum the design team would do, along with other little projects as well. Basically once it gets started I will suply a list of things that need to be done such as a bannar for the site and leave it to the team to decide which ones they might be intrested in doing.

If there not the crews you are tallking about then which one?
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Hi everyone, I haven't been around much as I've been rebuilding my model railroad a bit and busy with building more computers (Got more customers than machines!). I'll try to be around this weekend and on OG too.

I found out that one of the other tenants in my building is interested in building models, which is pretty cool. She also needs a computer, so I'm selling her one.

Weather here's nice, it's alomst 70 degrees F! Yeah, I might just have to go outside with my laptop.
Without trains America Stops- Support Amtrak

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Uuuh.. Are you going to flirt, RWM? ;) Hehe..

*Grabs a beer*

Want one with me?

Weather here is not very good.. Maybe because the clock is 22.30 PM? :roll:
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

No, chillum, I forgot to mention that she's married with a kid, and in her forties too. But yeah, I'll have a beer with ya.

On the other hand, there's a new female bus driver on one of the routes I ride, and I am adjusting my schedule accordingly to ride her run after another driver told me she's single. :D

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Oh.. Then it wont be that smart propably.. But sounds wierd that she's married with a kid? ;) Hehe

Well planned with the bus driver ;) Is she attractive?

*Grabs another beer...*

I have made a new promotion in the CWF thread on OG.. Check it out here and say what you think.. ;)

Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Yeah, the bus driver is pretty attractive. She knows where I live too, from what I hear from one of my friends at the bus line.

Tonight I'm building new road signs for my model railroad, making the posts out of balsa wood and printing the signs from my computer. I'm making bus stops for my city using digital photos of the stops in the area. Miniture Pace system- now I need miniture Pace buses! Too bad all the signs say route 569 which runs past my house, but this is very unnoticable, you almost need a maginfying glass!

Anyway, looking forward to Monday, me and a friend are doing some computer projects and I'm selling him a P4 motherboard.

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Looks good with the advertisement. Very thorough.

And Hi again RWM. Good to hear you are doing well, on all fronts :D

--Mark Twain
mistergreen77
Tycoon

Post by mistergreen77 »

* casually drops smoke in doorway and steps on it

I have been thinking about the situation with game hunters, maybe what we need is a gamehunters hunters group.

* grabs a beer and sits down in thought
[size=84][color=green]“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler.”[/color] - Einstein

[color=green]“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”[/color] - Nietzsche[/size]

:twisted: [url=http://forum.connect-webdesign.dk/viewtopic.php?p=5411#5411]Society of Sinister Minds.[/url]
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

128 new posts since my last visit... Great. :)

Who wants some wedding cake? :mrgreen:
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Who got married? (RE: What poor man just ended his free life?:mrgreen:) Regardless, I'm always up for cake!

Between that and Chroelle's avater, I'm thinking of Homer Simpson eating the plastic bride and groom for a wedding cake, thinking they were candy, and swallowing it whole. Now I'll be chuckling to myself all day. Darn you all!

mariesa
Warhero

Post by mariesa »

cake, tequila???? I'll stay here
-> It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
mistergreen77
Tycoon

Post by mistergreen77 »

* makes a cup of coffee

Only one more hour until I finish work. It has been a long night and start again at 2200 tonight. It seems this week I am to be creature of the night and stalk the streets of CWF from dusk till dawn - it is heavenish/hellish for you that these might be your daylight hours.
[size=84][color=green]“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler.”[/color] - Einstein

[color=green]“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”[/color] - Nietzsche[/size]

:twisted: [url=http://forum.connect-webdesign.dk/viewtopic.php?p=5411#5411]Society of Sinister Minds.[/url]
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

My friend has got married. He's happy, his wife too, his mother and whole family too, his father not. :| Especially that they're going to move to Ireland and stay there and his father doesnt accept it. Moreover, they met each other in students flat, were living together for one year (as friends, with 5 other people), then they went for 1 week holiday on Ukraine (still being just friends) and he proposed her there. His father is fervent catholic and he doesnt like that everything went so fast... And says that he wont be surprised if this marriage will end quickly...

I spent whole night (except dancing) with oldies debating political issues. It's not easy to convert conservationists on modern thinking, however it was becoming more and more easy as the bottles were being emptied... :mrgreen:

Finally, I did sth that Ive always considered lousy trick - Ive started picking up a girl who came with my former best friend... After several dances and longer talks she started doing the same with me... :| And she apparently doesnt want to stop on this stage... Now I feel a bit stupid... F$%#&n life...

Oh, and here's the cake, take as much as you can eat... And I still have some vodka left too... ;)
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

mistergreen77 wrote:* casually drops smoke in doorway and steps on it

I have been thinking about the situation with game hunters, maybe what we need is a gamehunters hunters group.

* grabs a beer and sits down in thought
Hehe ;) Great idea! But if we cant find any game hunter hunters, we might need a Game Hunter Hunter Hunter Crew! ;) Or maybe even a game hunter hunter hunter hunter ect... :roll:

*Grabs a beer...*

EDIT:

THIS is post number 4000!! Congratiulations everybody!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::

Party! :balloon: :beersong: :mrgreen: [schild=4]POST NUMBER 4000![/schild] :mrgreen: :beersong: :balloon:

Ancsur2002
Patron

Post by Ancsur2002 »

eMTe: I think it's always a nightmare with parents and marriage.
I wish a happy life for your friend!

*grabs a bottle of bailey's*
The Bible teaches you that thou shalt love thy neighbour. Kama Sutra teaches you how.

Hungarian Scorpio of the Forums
mistergreen77
Tycoon

Post by mistergreen77 »

eMTe: I think it's always a nightmare with parents and marriage.
In my case it is the occasional bad dream. Isn't life interesting? eMTe, I hope your friends father is surprised.
THIS is post number 4000!! Congratiulations everybody!!
I see we are also close to our 100th member - should we plan a special surprise for our unsuspecting victim I mean valued member. :evillaugh:

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

That could actually be rather fun. I could make a rank that says Member nr. 100 or something...

I think we need a gamehunter hunter gamer group actually. But more seriously: Doesn't anyone want to be a game hunter. There are two so far? All aplications may be submitted to Chill :D

--Mark Twain
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

Well, I can join gamehunter hunter squad, especially that this time it is 100% unofficial and temporal job I suppose... :p

And please give me sth for hangover... :|