The Hellish/Heavenish Bar

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

I´m back from holiday and want to say "Happy new year" to everyone. May all your wishes come true in 2007!!!
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

I am pretty sure mine will :D

And happy new year PA.

Seems like a while since the last time we had a binge in here. Anyone ready for the weekend.... (I still can't hold my liquor).
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Tank
[insert custom title here]

Post by Tank »

Yeah I'm ready for the weekend. But this weekend means university on monday. So I'm not ready for this weekend!
Beer!!!!

Cheers!
German Moderator and Game Hunter Trainee.
Enjoy your stay.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Sounds good. I have been doing some stuff for the site since I got home some 3 hours ago, so I feel good and ready to spend some time doing some fun stuff.

--Mark Twain
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Happy New Year!!! Just got back from vacation and now I am at work :(
[url=http://s1.gladiatus.gr/game/c.php?uid=17513]Press me if you dare!![/url]
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

I hate it when that happens :D

Welcome back Spanek. Where would a guy from Greece go on vacation...I mean - me and my GF go to Greece for our holidays...
Went to Crete two years ago, and Poros last year... No doubt we will return. Just not this year... :D This year is dedicated to becoming a family.

--Mark Twain
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

We too go to Greece on vacation :p

We went to the mountain side alone (me and my fiance) and then to the sea with her parents... It was nice
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Oki.
I am wondering where people from other countries would go on their holidays? Anyone?

And Spanek, which area is the mountainside and where is the seaside when it comes to you?

--Mark Twain
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Hmm... If I tell you the names of the villages you will know them?

Here goes :

Mountain-side - Arachova (It is near the ski center on Parnassos mountain, and is called Mykonos of the Winter because of the people it attracts), I go there because my brother in law has a house and lets me go.
Sea-side - Xylokastro (Near Corinth and Patras), which again my parents in law have built a new house and we went for a visit.

As for your question on where do people go for their holidays, I have to say (and please don't take me for a nationalist) that Greece has so many beautiful places that I don't go abroad on vacation. I try to get around in my country with all its islands and mountains.
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

Ugh... I'm sick... Fever. Delirious. The kind where you try to sleep for a couple hours, then wake up screaming "Cheese Toads!", and it makes sense for a few moments. Watch half a movie, then kind of fall asleep again, only you're not really sleeping, until you wake up screaming "Spider Hands!" Go sit at the computer for a while, and so on... Well, it's better today than yesterday so far. I imagine I'm better soon, but I'm a little frazzled right now.
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

[fade]BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY PITKIN[/fade]

Hi guys and gals, have been a little busy but I had a great new year vacaations getting drunk ands singing silly songs on the beach.

For the 1st time I went away from Lisbon with some friends, so it was great
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Good Morning...

For 7 days now, I am down with the flu... The last 3 days I also have a fever (37.5 - 38 C). I am at work and I don't have the courage to work or anything :(
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Seven days... that means you infected me. :p Well, I'm better today. Well enough to have decided to go to work again. Let's see when I regret it. ;) Get well soon!
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Scythe wrote:Seven days... that means you infected me. :p Well, I'm better today. Well enough to have decided to go to work again. Let's see when I regret it. ;) Get well soon!
Thanks! In the afternoon I have an appointment with my doctor, to give me medicine.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Wow it has been quiet in here today. I have been playing The Spirit Engine almost 4-5 hours today. Its quite fun... Have any of you tried it out yet?

--Mark Twain
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

I spent nearly every minute of my last week´s freetime on this game. It´s one of the best freeware games I played so far and I really love it...
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Back from a very sick 4-day period... The doctor diagnosed Feverish Asthmatic Broghitis (dunno if I wrote right). Now I getting better...
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Hmmm. I suffer from chronical astmatic bronchitis. It is really annoying when it breaks out, and that lovely feeling you get when you cough up big brown lumps is just gross.

I wish you good health and hope that you get better soon. It seems you have been under the weather alot recently, but maybe this might hae something to do with the mild winter. I know that lots of deceases are flourishin in Scandinavia due to the lack of below zero days, that usually kills of all germs. If the winter stays mild then virusses will thrive during 2007....

--Mark Twain
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

I'm used to get a cold nearly each winter. It doesn't get serious to the point of me having to stay in bed for years.

Anyway, hope you all are feeling better
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Pager

Post by Pager »

Hey everyone!
I finally managed to push aside that large boulder I've been hiding under...been away so long I forgot my password...and user name for that matter...

Happy Belated B-day to all the people I missed in the past...oh i dunno...6 months or so...so for all those peeps, have a brew on me :Cheers: even though I'm sure I have poor credit in this bar.

And an extra :Cheers: to eMTe, for the happy b-day wishes way back when. Thanks man!!

Good to hear you're getting better Spanek having asthmatic bronchitis is no fun. I used to be in the same boat as Chroelle...it was like clockwork, every time the temperature dropped or got humid...so Chroelle, I know how you feel, I've been there...but a few years ago it stopped, one last hurrah around the SARS scare, I thought I was dying...and I haven't gotten it since...
CWF - Safer than Crack, Twice as Addicting