The Hellish/Heavenish Bar

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

nope I have tonsilitis, a headache, and ocassional dizzyness...not brough on by my ditzyness though :p

ohh how misrable this post is...I'll cheer it up a little

:balloon: get well Dizi and Scythe ballons are free untill Dizi and Sythe feel better, show your support my picking one up today :balloon:
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Feel better you two. We cant have you two feeling ditzy and like schyte.
:D

I'll pick up a balloon, a strong coffee (had to sleep on the couch again tonight) and say "have a good weekend" since I am taking a weekend trip with the girlfriend to a luxurious summerhouse, bringing lots of dvd's and things to cozy up with.

BTW: We had a storm hitting tonight, so I am guessing it is that time of year again.... Hope it wont storm all day today, since it is the first time I have to drive for hours in a row since I got the license....
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

I think it's safe to say that you didn't infect me, then. No worries about you not being my kind of girl yet. :D If I'm dizzy, it's usually a sign I ate something I'm allergic to - soon followed by uncontrollable tears and fainting. Took me years to figure out what it was.

Well, I got the last of that (other) blasted food, I apparently shouldn't have touched, out of my system this morning, and I'm all better now. So what should I do with all those balloons people aren't going to come pick up? :p

Yeah, that crazy storm hit just about two minutes after I'd closed my eyes, and made me jump up wondering what the heck was going on (which caused intense stomach spasm, ack!). I'm really glad I was not at work yesterday. I will be today though, and I can see that it's chaos in there due to toppled trees and what not. Oh well, it's just today, at least I have the weekend off.

So get well soon, Dizi! Now you're all we have to fuss over. :comfort:
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

BTW: One of the regulars in the danish corner persistently wrote Schyte instead of Scythe unwillingly. It was an intentional act on my behalf in the last post though :D
Was it Schmidter Scythe?

--Mark Twain
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

I don't recall. I realize that it was intentional on your part. :)
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

So here I am picking up one of the balloons.

Get well Dizi and Scythe!

An if nobody else wants them I´m coming back to take the rest of the balloons. I got many kids at work who really love them...
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
Baldie
Prospect

Post by Baldie »

Keep the balloons Dizi- there are a few Birthdays coming up that you can use them in.
Guinness please :morebeer: :Cheers: :beersong:
At least here I can find peace- No welp to try and steal my Guinness supplies I hope :D :D
Freedom of Speech does have its responsibilities.
Who says I use BIG RED WRITING
Owner and Proprietor of Baldies BlackDiamond Enterprises PTY.LTD.
The Darwin Awards proof that stupidity is not always hereditary
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

You may find peace here Baldie, but you get served by a very ill bar maid...so you can decide which is worse.

Although I do always have a hiding places to store guiness in other the other bars I have worked in, I have found it useful on occassions where people try to steal al your suplies (which seems to happen a lot). A happy manager better than an angry I always say. If you buy me a drink then I will happily share where one of them is in each of the bars for you to use as your own. Not that I am trying to get rid of you, its nice to see you in this bar :D

Also as I have a everlasting suply of Balloons so if the cookie monster wishes to hand some out to kids I am happy for him to take a few :balloon:
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

Howdy everyone

Here is a hot lemon tea with honey for Dizi for her to get better and a carrot soup for Scythe for him to recovery from his stomach ache.

BTW honey why don't you take the next 10 days off? Go home and tell your bf to give you an extra special treatment till you get better.

Have a nice weekend Chroelle and don't go broke with that luxurious house you're renting/buying :mrgreen: I'm glad you showed that little git some manners.

Oh and Baldie don't you even think of misbehaving in here. I shall not tolerate any wars while my barmaid is sick.
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Well, I ate a salad with maybe 60% carrot in it, is that good enough? :) Carrot soup sounds... uhm... pass the salt?
welp
Patron

Post by welp »

Here I am Baldie....
UPS... Is it guinness on the floor? IS IT YOUR GUINNESS ON THE FLOOR??
How clumsy :twisted:
And remember. I will never, never, never try to steal your guinness. Coz I don't like frappe :D
jcsychristina
Tourist

Post by jcsychristina »

hello

interesting that i received a Burfday wish here while i visit this place only once a month :)

i wonder what this place has 2 offer ;)
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

It did used to offer an ill bar maid serving your drink...not much of a selling point though, but lucky for you I have now got the next 10 days off...but have to spend it in this strange bubble so that no one else can catch it from me :(
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

They put you in quarantine!? :shock:

Be sure to bring lots of alcohol! :morebeer:
welp
Patron

Post by welp »

Baldie misbehaved in the Town Hall Bar. He served beer to an undraged person. So be sure Baldie that starting from tomorrow I'll watch your steps everywhere you go :D
You'll have a day off today. Birthady is a birthday.
Happy Birthday Bald One :D
Have a Guinness on my tab :D
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

Hello everyone.

Dizi you're not in quarantine, I just told you to go home and take some rest.

And now a special announcement:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BALDIE

On a side note, I finally solved the saves problem in Fallout 2 and I finished the game. Hurrah
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

Ohh no I just feel like I am as all my friends who normally come around on a weekend are keeping their distance :(

on a more important note

[schild=11 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]HAPPY[/schild][schild=11 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]BIRTHDAY[/schild][schild=11 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]TO[/schild][schild=11 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]BLOODNOK[/schild] [schild=15 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1].....[/schild][schild=15 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]ERRR[/schild][schild=15 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1].....[/schild][schild=8 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]I MEAN[/schild][schild=4 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]BALDIE[/schild]
jcsychristina
Tourist

Post by jcsychristina »

well Fallout 2 ?
im more of a Fallout Tactics fan
i never managed 2 get far in Fallout 2 :D

yup, i would wish bAldie a happy birthday here
im probably 1 day ahead since its 29th here already
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Then I will go with JC's time schedule (Which by the way is closer to Baldies than mine is) and say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY BALDIE!

And glad to see you in here JC!

EDIT:
Am I the only one that cannot access Blackdiam or OG???

--Mark Twain
jcsychristina
Tourist

Post by jcsychristina »

i can access all 3 forums

og, blackdiam, and here too :)

yup, i do tag here and there but besides that , i might forget this place if i dun find something interesting soon enough