The Hellish/Heavenish Bar

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

[glow=red][marq=right]Ohhh dear[/marq][/glow]

[shadow=green][marq=up]What have I[/marq][/shadow]

[marq=left]Started[/marq]

[marq=down]by introducing you all[/marq]

[marq=up][fade]to this[/fade][/marq]

[schild=18 fontcolor=EE82EE shadowcolor=000000 shieldshadow=1]Dizi Regrets this....[/schild]

[marq=right][schild=1 fontcolor=4B0082 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]....really she does[/schild][/marq]
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

[marq=up][font=Andalus] [glow=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA[/glow] [/font] [/marq]

:Birthday: :Grouphug: :girlpower: :king: :coolbounce: :comfort: :cheekkiss: :balloon: :Birthday: :mrgreen: :Cheers: :Bearhug:
Have a very merry one and if you're still up to it, I have a very special surprise for you today

And howdy to you to Dizi, so you don't wish a merry one to JC too
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

I figured what was the point in wishing her a happy birthday in a place she hardly ever comes to, and if memory serves I was the first to wish her a happy birthday in her very regular bar :p
SGSW
Warhero

Post by SGSW »

It's always a good excuse for using smilies and moving words/phrases.

And how are you this evening?
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Ogre

Post by Ogre »

Man...things are gettin' kind of psychodelic in here!

Dizi...lay off the magic mushrooms babe...;)

Sorry I haven't played a more active part lately guys but things are getting real funky in RL. I am currently working full time and in addition, doing bookwork for the cafe that I am part owner of. To top that off, I have also scored a minor part in a TV drama that is being shot in the area.

I am a bit nervous because i have only done background extra work, and this involves a speaking part in the episode, so I hope I do alright. The shoot is this Thursday, but the show wont go to air untill next year...wish me luck. :mrgreen:

Next round is on me!!!
"There are two ways to live your life
One is as though nothing is a miracle
The other is as though everything is a miracle"
-Albert Einstein
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Which show is it? My GF watches a few of those aussie shows, so maybe it is one of those... Do tell.
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Ogre

Post by Ogre »

The show hasn't started yet. It's a new one called "Sea Patrol" due to air some time mid next year.
"There are two ways to live your life
One is as though nothing is a miracle
The other is as though everything is a miracle"
-Albert Einstein
welp
Patron

Post by welp »

Lisa McCune looks tasty to me... Lucky you Ogre :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
SGSW
Warhero

Post by SGSW »

Yellow everyone, How are you this dreadful evening, rainy, windy and with a test tomorrow?

I am only finding confort in Mata animations

http://www.matazone.co.uk/theotherside.html

There is nothing like a great dose of black humour and lots of red paint to brighten one's day, wouldn't you agree?

Anyway I'm going to have something really warm and strong now

Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

magic mushrooms....me...never

Its nice to know that your life is going well Ogre :D

When I have time I'll check out that link SG.

As for me, at the moment I'm feeling ill :( Need to do work, but that is going slowly due to not feeling so good, but its getting late and I'm might just curl up in bed and watch a film or something.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

This day kicked buttocks!

Ok, here is my week so far.
(As you all know I have been living a weird life the last 3 months. GF's pregnant, we moved and tore down walls, just to get stiffed by contracters, ended up doing things myself, and GF was hospitalized 3 times and lost aprox 14 kilos.)
Sunday: Quite smoking
Monday: Had one of those days where you are alone with 20 screaming kids who just got home from vacation, and forgot all about what school is about! (Was still climbing the walls due to quitting smoking.)
Tuesday: Had one of my biggest conflicts ever with a kid. I don't ever wanna hurt kids, but this one was pushing my beliefs.... And I am a very nice guy. This should tell you alot about how he acted. Was still shaky due to quitting smoking.
Wednesday: Plumber got here, and now we have running water, a working dishwasher, and lots of clean plates :D
Also the apprentice carpenter showed up and did a real professional work, which looks amazing. He is cheap, professional, and has a great workethics. Gotta love a day like that. And BTW - I dont have the shakes no more. It seems I am now an ex-smoker.... :D
No more :pipe: for me :D

--Mark Twain
Usul
German Football Champion 2007/2008

Post by Usul »

Chroelle wrote:This day kicked buttocks!
t seems I am now an ex-smoker.... :D
No more :pipe: for me :D
Good luck, it's quite tough to stop, I stopped once for a year and fell into te trap again...
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

I'm a good little girl....in some aspects of life...such as I don't smoke...errr thats about it really :p
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

My kind of girl, pity you're spoken for. :D

Stay an ex-smoker, Chroelle, and don't hit the kids. Unless they're loud. Then you can hit them once for me. I've become a much nicer person after that school next door closed down. :)
SGSW
Warhero

Post by SGSW »

Hi everyone. Drinks are on me until the rest of the week to celebrate the newest victory against tobacco - Chroelle has quit ... for now :mrgreen: :coolbounce:

I tried and I find it disgusting. But my mother quit smoking and took her 2 years at least to get rid of the psycological effects.
I'm a good little girl....in some aspects of life...such as I don't smoke...errr thats about it really
My kind of girl, pity you're spoken for.
Second that :D
Stay an ex-smoker, Chroelle, and don't hit the kids. Unless they're loud. Then you can hit them once for me. I've become a much nicer person after that school next door closed down.
I kind of like of kids, but when they behave like brats, my patience wears thin

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Oh trust me when I say this one acted like a brat. He called me things like big shit, faggot-pig, told me to shut the f*ck up and that he didn't care about the rules we have at school. I even threatened me about how pissed he would get with me if I called his mother and told her. Well that only lead to me picking up the phone in front of him and talking to her, right in front of him. It is important that he doesn't get the feeling that he can control people through threats...
Imagine if I had called her, where he didn't see it, and the mother hadn't talked to him when he got home. He would have thought that he had succeded in threatening me....

Regarding ex-smoking. I actually have stopped before, so I know the trouble of it. I have no plan of dropping back in, since my motivation is in top shape this time around. Honestly, can you imagine a better reason for stopping, than getting a kid....?

--Mark Twain
Usul
German Football Champion 2007/2008

Post by Usul »

...heart-attacks... :D
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Ugh, what a night... I must have eaten something bad for me... Talk about tossing (heh) and turning. Whoo, head is filled with lead too. Looks like a sick day coming up...
Dizi
Legend

Post by Dizi »

Ohh dear scythe I hope I didn't pass on my illness to you :(

Maybe I'm not your kinda girl after all :p
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

:lol: Well, do you feel like your stomach's going to explode at any minute?

We can always be miserable together. :faint: