What I like about this place

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

What I like about this place

Post by Chroelle »

Why do I like this place?

I just read through dozens of long posts, and all of them were heartfelt for the site. People had opposite oppinions, but all oppinions were to support the site.

Everyones actions and thougths were to help the site. People were complimenting eachother and when they got compliments, they turned around and pointed at other people and said that they could not do it if it wasn't for those people. Some even said that it couldn't be done if it wasn't for everyone.

Some speak of development crew and people building the site. I think we need to point out that this site is build up by currently 127 members I think. They all contributed with at least a registration. And for every registration the members thought more enthuthiastically (typo) of the site.

Members on this site has worked hard in times where there was no activity, they started digging to see if there wasn't a thread they could kickstart and get people writing again. People have been advertising the site in their signatures and pointing people at this place for months on end. People have been playing the games and watching the progress, and some have been sitting up late nights reading posts to see if there was anything they could do to help out, or up the activity. They have been lurking and waiting for replies.

I have been told that I am a good admin just because I am here and active. Then I would like to turn around the compliment and say that you are the best community, simply because of the same things. I always considered this site to belong to the community and not to me personally.

I think I sense the smell of a COMMUNITY in the air. Feel free to join!
Last edited by Chroelle on Wed Dec 13, 2006 23:36, edited 1 time in total.
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain