Why?

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Prideth
Patron

Why?

Post by Prideth »

What on earth could drive people to do this to a cemetary?

News story.

This isn't the first time this paticular cemetary has been targetted by vandals, nor is it the only cemetary in this city to be hit. We have one not far from us, and it has been attacked numerous times over the last 12 months or so.

Question is why cemetaries? Are these vandals so desperate for "fun" that they just have no empathy or consideration for the way others will feel about what they do, especially the reletives of those whose graves they destroy, or is it that outrage that gives them their jollies? I'm getting more and more convinced that people just don't give a stuff about others anymore, and only look out for themselves. Selfishness seems to be the order of the day. Very depressing.
[size=75][color=darkblue]Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day[/color][/size]
SFault
Tycoon

Post by SFault »

Smashing 63 headstones doesn't sound like fun, more like hard work. I doubt that bunch of drunken teenagers just go and do something like that to get their jollies. My guess is that the vandals are bunch of wannabe-satan worshippers, who have some spare time and lots of hatred against the church or the society. Don't really support any kind of vandalism, but it seems to be better way to draw attention than peaceful demonstration.
Segmentation fault