Your Personalized Entrance.

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Pager
Winner of CWF review contest!

Your Personalized Entrance.

Post by Pager »

I don't know how many times I've been in a meeting and thought of how humourous it would be to all of a sudden burst into song and dance during a lengthy section of budget discussion.

Or even still, just entering the room with some sort of gesture and having a song playing in the backgroung, whether by minstrels or some unearthly spiritual force.

I'd always like to imagine that when I would enter a room, I would slide into the room, regardless of the covering on the floor (tile, carpet, hot coals, snakes, etc...), arms spread and anglated, with Raise a Little Hell by Trooper playing as loud as possible. But it wouldn't stop there, as I strut over to my spot, pointing at people and finally doing a 180 degree spin into my chair with feet up on the table.

So now I'm curious, what would your theme song perhaps be? Would it be loud, or quiet, or varying in frequency as the song is played?
Would you have gestures that go along with it?
Would you have someone introduce you? Or would you be accompanied by something bizarre like dancing vegetables?

Have fun with this one, I've never met anyone that was ridiculed for being creative. :)
CWF - Safer than Crack, Twice as Addicting
Dot O'Rock
Patron

Post by Dot O'Rock »

Falling through the roof with a backpack and cursing parachuting to hell has always been a personal favourite.
If you don't make a friend now,
one might make you -
so learn
the gentle art of making enemies.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Great topic.

I think I would always prefer the crashing through the door - looking around and jumping behind a desk for cover - looking up with a gun in my hands to shot at anything that came through the door...

Even though the lying on roof - looking through hole made by parachuter - and shrugging seems appealing too at this moment :D
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain