Feminism/Gender Studies

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Re: Feminism/Gender Studies

Post by eMTe »

Zyx wrote:There's no clear border, you're a product of culture and nature.
What's the border? What constitutes the border at all? What's culture and what's nature? :D
Zyx wrote:Alcohol just changes your brain's chemical balance, just like when you're angry or whatever. This affects your mood and decision making.
Everything's chemical, everything's physical. You argue with me or explain to me? Im already past those metaphysical bullshit. I try to turn other people into believing that I am free to manipulate them into believing that there is something "behind" or "past". There's nothing.

Heck, I begin to sound like Houllebecq guy. Relationship breakdownds should not (...) I need to sound unhuman, un-biological, un-physical, un-discourse. This is where...everything becomes clear. But only for a second where somebody other surpasses you.
Zyx wrote:Language doesn't change when you drink. Your use of if might. (Of course, one could argue that language changes every time we use it and is in constant flux)
Zyx wrote:This way leads only to age-old questions about free will, soul/body, criminal capacity etc.
My very point why I think philosophy can be downgraded to physical/chemical factors. In my opinion philosophers are simply sad, depressed people. I discuss this issue for years. Still, you tend to discuss it with me, while I made it very clear (at least I hope so) that my interest in philosophy is purely heterophenomenological. I enter philosophy forums only to check who is ahead or behind me. Then I repost here what others post. I dont treat it seriously, I know they are behind.

Like Nucky Thompson would say, I need you f*** ers. Zyx, Chrolle, Raillo, Tormuse, Jayi.

Why didnt I read what Toronto Tower guy said and I sticked to Amarone Guy?

Is there a difference between who and what you meet?

Was eMTe drunk? He was. OK. We all agree he was. Did it change us? No. We all still the same f*** problems.

Would you be able to find the difference in upcoming weeks?
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

I write what I write.

Not what I think.

Learn to learn the difference between writing and thinking.

For example, I can debate with you using so-called logical reasoning, but I can also throw at you a bunch of threatwords.

Now, what is reasoning?

Reasoning, imo, is shifting between various molecular states. Thus, in one state you "reason" and in another state you "f*** mumble". Whatever, nevermind.

To f*** with me you should enter my game and it's not easy to enter, so far only one member of the forum entered it. The Game would involve not only usual webforum exchange of posts, but also your personal freedom experience, your understanding of certain signs and signifiers, your humane understanding of what is needle and what is pincushion.
eleanoral
Probably a spambot

Post by eleanoral »

It was rush hour and I was dashing to a train in New York City's Grand Central Terminal - As I neared the gate, a plump, middle-aged woman sprinted up from behind, lost her footing on the smooth marble floor and slid onto her back. Her momentum carried her close to my shoes. Before I could help her, however, she had scrambled up. Gaining her composure, she winked at me and said, "Do you always have beautiful women failing at your feet?"
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

Now the spam bots are telling sexist jokes. In a feminism thread.

They have become sentient.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

Spambots are probably more humane than any given scandinavian. Atm.

Makes one reconsider what is and what isnt AI.

Just a thought.