Developing Ramblings

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Tormuse
Warhero

Re: Developing Ramblings

Post by Tormuse »

I just wanted to let you know that I played all of the games in Alpha Collexion. :) I spent the most time playing the fourth game, Destructive Detonation, or at least I played the highest number of games, since each game is very short. :P (It's pretty hard to get 40% and I could never quite achieve getting it twice in a row)

I think my next favourite is number 20, Tower Torment. I like trying angle the logs so they bank off multiple enemies. :)

Bouncy Bobby and and Gone Golfing got a fair bit of playing too.

Also, unrelated to the advent callendar games, the other day, I was playing the JNKPlat version of Arcade Slots on my phone and I got the "jackpot" again and beat my previous score. My new high score is 5830. :)
[size=84]"A Canadian is someone who knows how to make love in a canoe."
Pierre Burton[/size]
jayenkai
CWF's God of Freeware

Post by jayenkai »

Glad you liked it!
I enjoyed Penguin Perade, and YBox Yahtzee, but there's an alarming amount of variety in there, and it's good that people have favourites, and don't just consider them all to be awful :D

I REALLY need to get to work on the new 2015 framework.. I'm supposed to have started at the beginning of the month, but have been FAR too lazy over December!!
Eeek!!!
jayenkai
CWF's God of Freeware

Post by jayenkai »

I'm having a lot of fun, making this game!
YouTube
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

Was there ever a PC release for "Sheep Goes Right"? I absolutely love the art style, but as far as I can see it was only released for the OUYA.
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
jayenkai
CWF's God of Freeware

Post by jayenkai »

Nope, 'fraid not.
I never actually "finished" it.. It's kinda stuck in a weird place.
... It is fairly popular on OUYA, though. .. Maybe I should finish it off, some time..?
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

jayenkai wrote:.. Maybe I should finish it off, some time..?
Yes, you should. I'd really love to play it. :)
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]