Random sentences

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Re: Random sentences

Post by Zyx »

For once, the spambot posted in the right forum and was on topic.
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

Phew, I manage it every time. Well, with 90% accuracy maybe, but it's still MUCH more than once.
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

I need help.

I have this country/folk/blues lyrics going around my head from the previous trip to UK, but I can't work them out.

The only stable elements are that the story takes place in Porthmadog Bay (there's no Porthmadog Bay afaik), and lyrics should go along below lines:

and when you're lonely/afraid/ sth sth nothing's going your way
take your friend/car/friend and car/head to Porthmadog Bay

So I am stuck with this unoriginal, but somehow fashionable lyrical idea, but can't get it working. I don't know who's heading to the Bay, why and how it will end. It just sounds nice.

The bigger problem is, now I need to add Malahide as a second part of the song structure. Malahide with its empty beaches and relations to U2 members quickly relates to "hide", but it's, well, blatant.

And even bigger problem is, if it's going to be the proper song, imo, it should have three verses. Chorus is not required, it's not a pop song.

So the big task is, now, to incorporate you, guys, into creation of the song. My demand is humble. The main theme of the first verse of the song remains unchanged. The imaginary setting of Porthmadog Bay remains. The - not so imaginary - setting of the second verse in Malahide beach - remains open to your imagination.

The third verse remains completely open. Suggested setting is Pr

Are you up to this-lowly-CWF-related task, but somehow interested? I'm creator of just 1/3 of the song.
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

the train keeps running, but they always add extra stations both north and south