Funniest forum threads in internet

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Funniest forum threads in internet

Post by eMTe »

Ive decided to dedicate a single thread for this. In turn it should become the funniest thread itself. What can become of thread listing all other funniest threads? Funniest of the funniests. ;)

If youll ever, browsing web, encounter something along these lines, please dont take all fun for yourself.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthre ... 00&t=61771
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Re: Funniest forum threads in internet

Post by Chroelle »

It is twisted Pervert named Tove Jansson. She was worst kind of openly lesbian feminatzi. She was also very bitter as she realized that her lesbianism was beyond redemption. As a rug-muncher filled with hate she was, her only purpose later in life was to drag as many children as possible with her to hell. She is even doing it now behind the grave.
Amazingly funny readthrough! :lol:
Please notice the many different titles/awards they have been "giveth" for their True Christianity-ism. I simpoly love the inbred, halfbrained shaking fist - telling that this guy is proud if his "Tell her once" award - which I read as "yep I beat the woman - cause I am a true Christian"!

Oh and this was the ad that I met when seeing the forum:
Attachments
Rectum-ads.png
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

as they are truly hellish creatures, I would not be surprised if they were Jehovan witnesses as well
This one's also great. Btw, fundamentalist Christians openly hate Jehova Witnesses, officially because of Bible misinterpretations, unofficially because they fight for the same target.

I also "like", how this truly saint hero calls Japanese "chinks" or "heathen midgets" and non-believers "trash". Loveable bloke.

As for the ad, they believe even minor indisposition is either work of Satan or wrath of God, so why not haemorrhoids? :D
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

Because of Poe's Law, I just want to make sure you guys do know that site is the fundamental christian version of The Onion, right?
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

You suggest that I got hoaxed? I havent checked the whole site, maybe you're right.

But thinking that way you have to assume that, for example, Stormfront, was established by an anti-nazi movement.
Zyx
Pretender to the throne

Post by Zyx »

eMTe wrote:You suggest that I got hoaxed? I havent checked the whole site, maybe you're right.
Yep.

It's a very funny site, nevertheless. And it really makes it point by being so "believable".
Do you has what it takes to join the Homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

Well, I fell for it, because I havent heard of such sites, especially being so believable (even if I could have imagined their existence). I knew of people using their profiles on various webforums to mock religion, politics and hypocrisy in general, but to construct whole forum (mocking baptists in this case)and surround it with small touches like the rectal advertisement you have to have extensive knowledge on subject + lots of guts and free time to dedicate yourself for the project. Anyway, since it was discovered at some point that this is hoax, I wonder if there are still undiscovered gems in web.

Still, even if this is false, this moomintopic is extensively funny and probably lots of people fell on this also.

Ill try to find something real this time. Since I mentioned Stormfront, which I used to browse some years ago for the same reason - to look for fundamentalism so unyielding that turns into self-parody, Ill check there. I remember some really nasty/funny white supremacy stuff there.

Now dont tell me that SF is also a hoax. ;)