It's the middle of the night

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

mistergreen77
Tycoon

Post by mistergreen77 »

0122: Finished work a couple of hours ago. Just killed a few minutes trying out Cube (open source fps) and 5 amulets game. I think they are both good games. Nearly finished beer and then its time for bed.
[size=84][color=green]“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler.”[/color] - Einstein

[color=green]“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”[/color] - Nietzsche[/size]

:twisted: [url=http://forum.connect-webdesign.dk/viewtopic.php?p=5411#5411]Society of Sinister Minds.[/url]
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

3 am here, cold as hell. I have to get up at 6 so I decided it will be better to not go to sleep at all (I hate awakenings after three hours of sleep :| ). Grapefruit juice, pack of ciggys, gonna check some games before six. 8)
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Ancsur2002
Patron

Post by Ancsur2002 »

I am quite depressed, and I'm afraid to dream... so I try to stay up as long as I can...
The Bible teaches you that thou shalt love thy neighbour. Kama Sutra teaches you how.

Hungarian Scorpio of the Forums
espenso84
Patron

Post by espenso84 »

Why so depressed Ancsur?
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.

- Homer Simpson
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

01:26 AM

I have been testing some freeware games, to see if theyre good enough for the site.. But I am too tired to play more right now, and I am heading for my bed soon... Gotta work out tomorrow too, so I must not be too tired.. :)

Good night folks! Sleep well!
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

01:42

Me again? :mrgreen:

I've been talking on the phone.. Now I am just listening to music, and looking at the forums.. There isn't really any activity :? Hehe.. So I'll guess that it's a sign for me to go to bed now.. :) I also have some clothes that got to be washed, and a room that needs to be cleaned tomorrow... Gotta get some sleep, and I must not be up too late...

Good night folks! Sleep well!
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
FogToo
Warhero

Post by FogToo »

4:12 Still awake and somewhat drunk.. 17 beers so far from 3am.. Battling someone over webcam.. Seeing who is the most alcoholic >_<
Still pretty sober I think.. My writing seems ok, and I have no trouble reading :)
[size=84][color=red]War does not determine who is right. War determines who is left.
Praeterea censeo Carthaginem esse delendam! - Cato
There are 10 types of people in the world: "Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Det er latterligt at påstå, at computerspil påvirker børn.
Hvis f.eks. Pac-Man havde påvirket børn født i 80'erne, så ville vi i dag have en masse unge, rendende rundt i mørke rum og spise piller, mens de lytter til monoton og ensformigt musik.[/color][/size]
Pitkin
Tycoon

Post by Pitkin »

5:37am. I went to bed at 1am and was woken up by a Messenger sound effect at 3:20am (deliberate of me)... been having a convo in IRC and in Messenger since then.
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

2:22 AM, can't sleep well for some reason, probably been working too much on my model railway and want to get some things done. I don't like to leave projects unfinished for long.

And then here I am here on CWF...
Without trains America Stops- Support Amtrak

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
mistergreen77
Tycoon

Post by mistergreen77 »

0055 and I am hard at work - well it is true that I am at work but there is nothing hard about it. just under 6 hours left to go before I can go home and get some shut-eye. I think I will stop drinking coffee by 0200 though or I won't be able to sleep in the morning.
[size=84][color=green]“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler.”[/color] - Einstein

[color=green]“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”[/color] - Nietzsche[/size]

:twisted: [url=http://forum.connect-webdesign.dk/viewtopic.php?p=5411#5411]Society of Sinister Minds.[/url]
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

OK, tonight I am watching my parents cat, and she woke me up in a playful mood. I'll never understand these cats. She sleeps all day under my model railroad when she's here, and then she's active at night.

Using my time to fix some track on my model railroad, and to write a letter.

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
greezlee
Prospect

Post by greezlee »

it's 1:18 AM and I'm not sleepy because I slept till noon yesterday. Right nw I'm listening to music and that's about it. Maybe I'll play Galactic Civ 2 a bit later :)
Pitkin
Tycoon

Post by Pitkin »

3:35am. I'm feeling very tired, but not feeling like sleeping. Something's bugging me a bit.

Update: 4:40am. Thinking of going to sleep.
Parvini
Tycoon

Post by Parvini »

It's 9.28am and I am in work... I went to bed at about 1am after a bit of Baldur's Gate but alas could not actually get tp sleep till about 4!!!

As a result I feel like the undead today.

I've always had insomnia but this has really nailed me today.
"The mind is its own place, and in itself/ Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n" - John Milton (Paradise Lost, Book I, lines 254-55)
Pitkin
Tycoon

Post by Pitkin »

It's soon 3:20am, and even though I've been doing a lot of physical exercise during the day, I don't feel tired at all... tennis, cooper running test, cycling, quick 100m dash... been overly energetic all day, and this dang lovely song Koi Suru Kokoro by eufonius keeps playing and playing in Winamp.

I think I'll force myself to bed as there's not much to do anymore; in order to avoid waking up my parents I cannot prepare myself any night snack, San Andreas I fooled around with already, no one's online to chat with...

Happy! Smile! Hello! Another funny song. Time to go to sleep.
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

00:08

Have been playing ESCAPE FROM MONKEY ISLAND™, but I am too tired to sit here anymore...

So I am heading for my bed now..

Sleep well folks!

mistergreen77
Tycoon

Post by mistergreen77 »

it is late and there is no-one here. Hope all you mum's have a wonderful mothers day. Goodnight.

Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

2:27

Went to the "Pop-Up"-Music-Meeting right after work (according to SPEX - the most important independant rock-music-magazine in Germay- the festival that feels most right).
Listened to some nice bands and drank a lot of beer. Came home a few minutes ago.
Pitkin
Tycoon

Post by Pitkin »

4:11am, finally two people I see way too rarely came online. No time to sleep. ^_^
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

2 AM Here. Not sure why I can't sleep. Probably because I got a cat waking me up again, and this time I am staying up.

Either that or allergies- I was helping at the Boy Scout camp yesterday, and I think it has triggered my allergies real bad now. I got that crappy feeling, stuffed up nose and itchy eyes.