The little Inn by the wayside

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

Raging Skies, hehe, I love Raging Skies...

Love Captain B less, afair I was the one who refused to validate it... :D

100 games online (>100 counting all gameFILES, correct me if I'm wrong), now this deserves a huge party. And it should be mentioned on frontpage I think (hint hint).

Soon we'll be world's number :gold: .
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

eMTe wrote: 100 games online (>100 counting all gameFILES, correct me if I'm wrong)
You are right. If I count all game files, walkthroughs and the tools as well, we have 140 files added to the database...
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

@PAter ALf - Sure I will pay. Good work everybody.

@RyM - Ambulance fair is covered inm our healthcare service over here. We dont pay for hospitalizations or operations at all. So I dont have to think about that, luckily.

@PAger - That remark about lighting things on fire was just what I needed. It gave me a good laugh. I love unexpected puns... Thanks! That helped.

@Everybody - Thanks for all the support people. It means quite a lot. I can inform you that they finally found out what is wrong, and it is not so good actually. She has [?pangritis?] which means her pangria is ?inflamed?. She has to get rid of the inflamation and then they are going to remove her gallbladder since she has lots of stones in that. She is sick as a dog, and has alot of pain, so it is quite hard to look at her when I visit. Fortunately my family and TAnjas sister has stepped up and is helping alot. They look after Anna while I visit Tanja, and also when I am at home, so I can wash clothes, do dishes and go grocery-shopping without having to carry her everywhere.

My mood is improving since they found out what is wrong, but I am still a bit down. I will look in here from time to time, when I have time, to get cheared up, but I wont get anything done before things lighten up. Simply dont have the energy to commit to anything.

Once again - thanks for beings so good friends!
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

I´ll be gone for the weekend and will return on sunday evening. So have a nice weekend everyone!

:Cheers:
Tank
[insert custom title here]

Post by Tank »

Same to you Pater!
German Moderator and Game Hunter Trainee.
Enjoy your stay.
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Guys I would like to wish you a good summer! Today I am leaving for two weeks! C u soon! ;)
[url=http://s1.gladiatus.gr/game/c.php?uid=17513]Press me if you dare!![/url]
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

Have a nice holiday!!! :Greenride:
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

Enjoy your vacations mate, and do not drink too much of Mythos ;) (Just remember to be back :) Well be missing your presence.)
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Have a great trip. :D

Well I got Tanja home on leave from the hospital on friday, but she has to come back monday... It is nice to have her home again but also weird to think that she might be going back in tomorrow.
We got some numbers to relate to friday too. Normally a person can have a CRP number (A number that relates to the amount of infection that is present in ones body) of between 0-10, and when you hit higher numbers it gets dangerous. If you hit something like 200 your life is in danger... Tanja had a 440 when she was committed to the hospital. This says a whole lot about where my head has been at the last two weeks.
She is getting better for every day now, and she is no longer on morphine and ketogan, which are both incredibly powerful drugs that will leave you flying high when you get them. She was on 7 different kind of drugs to get this infection killed off, and she had tubes sticking out of her at all times, and got fed through one too. Quite the sight if you love someone.

It seems however that the tides are turning and she is getting better, which leaves me with a little more energy and freedom to look by here. I start work officially tomorrow, but I have a sickday, that was arranged with my boss on friday. Great guy!
I hope to be able to spend some time in here again within the next week.
I also hope that everyone has been having a great time since we last talked. I know that Scythe must be szizzling since the Danish weather turned sunny a week ago.
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

I haven't slept in three days, I think...
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

@Chroelle
What you write about Tanja´s illness sounds horrible. But it´s good to hear that the is slowly recovering. My best wishes for her and you and I hope she can leave the hospital soon...

@Scythe
Any reasons for that? The summer heat again???
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Heat, humidity and a tooth ache since Friday night. Can't even get a time at the dentist's till tomorrow. It feels slightly cooler today and I'm pumped full of painkillers, so maybe I'll sleep tonight.
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

If you still can´t sleep take some whiskey (or some other alcoholic drink) on my tab. Painkillers and alcohol together should do the job for sure...

:shots: :zzz:
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

Sounds like people in here are encountering some troubles :( Well, I hope you're all doing okay anyways :/ Take care mates :)
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Pater Alf wrote:If you still can´t sleep take some whiskey (or some other alcoholic drink) on my tab. Painkillers and alcohol together should do the job for sure...
Sounds like a good way to get yourself passed out for good... Anyway, I did sleep, finally. And now I'm all dizzy and lightheaded.

But my small troubles pale next to Chroelle's. I really hope Tanja fights that crazy infection! And doesn't become a drug addict in the process!
Scythe

Post by Scythe »

Dentist appointment tomorrow. Not my favorite thing, but anything to get rid of this tooth ache.
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

I had dentist appointment today... It was not too pleasant :/ Killing tooth's root ain't cool :(
Pater Alf

Post by Pater Alf »

Cool, you started a "GameVSGame Voting" on the start page. But how exactly does it work? Is there a ranking of the games where I can see which game won most battles or something similar???
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

Yes. Right below the voting thingee... (actually, at the moment there's just a text displaying the "champion's" name and ranking, but that will (hopefully) be changed to something better when I'll find the time... (not tonight). Oh, and champion's name is naturally a link to the game info page. I should edit spanek's CSS to make some sort of difference when there's a link in <th> field... :pondering:
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

I am terribly sorry PA, but I needed to reset the counters because there was a bug in the code :(