Congratulations Chroelle!!!!!

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Maz
Admin emeritus

Congratulations Chroelle!!!!!

Post by Maz »

I today received a message from a tired but H A P P Y man :) Chroelle told me he had had a little baby girl! He also asked me to announce it in here. Actually he told me that he "wants this news to be screamed from the top of the buildings!"

I assume that tells quite well how he must feel. Tired but proud, and not for nothing!

A healthy baby girl, 52 cms and 3200 grams.

So CONGRATULATIONS C&T&Baby :) Take care!
Pitkin
Tycoon

Post by Pitkin »

Congratulations! ^o^

One of the milestones in most people's lives; so, the birthday is now officially the 21st March, 2007. Happy birthday to the baby! :mrgreen:

I hope she grows up to be an open and caring person. Good luck with everything ahead of you three, and once more congratulations. ^_^
Last edited by Pitkin on Wed Mar 21, 2007 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Now, THAT'S some great news!

CONGRATIULATIONS, CHRØLLE!!!!

...You really deserve this!

May I ask, then - What are you going to call the little princess?
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
eMTe
Cyberflaneur

Post by eMTe »

/me enters top of my building :mrgreen:

/loud and screamy announcement follows

/me gets down

52 cm... I was 52 cm too. But I weighed about 2500 afair...

Happy day. ^^
"As you have noticed over the years, we are not angry people." (itebygur)
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

eMTe wrote: .....
52 cm... I was 52 cm too. But I weighed about 2500 afair...
Shouldn't that be a K? :rolleyes: I really, really doubt you remember that, no matter what ^_^ (Yes, I know what you ment, I just found it quite amusing :p:p:p:p)
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
Pater Alf
The Steel Spine of GameHunters

Post by Pater Alf »

Congratulations To Chroelle, his girlfriend and the little baby-girl!!!

All my best wishes to you and I´m hoping for luck, health and many many happy and glorious moments in the coming years! And especially I´m hoping there won´t be too many sleeples nights in the next few months.
[quote="eMTe"]I dont think trying to pass the screen in computer game once per 500 tries makes you a geek. Rather a dangerous psychopath.[/quote]
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

Finally the congratulations that I gave in a PM six or seven months ago comes to mean something...

Grats again, C, on the first born.
Usul
German Football Champion 2007/2008

Post by Usul »

Congrats, Chroelle, wow 3200 grams. This is excellent!
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

Congratz once again Chroole. Hope the wifey is feeling better.

This is great news
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Ivan Dolvich
Prospect

Post by Ivan Dolvich »

Grmpf... I'll have to post here i guess... Grmbles...

Well, congrats, mate !

/me returns into the back rooms...
Guybrush

Post by Guybrush »

GOD DAMN - why don't I check forums more often ... one day late (concerning that it's past midnight by now) ... if it hadn't been for pitkin I would've been even longer in realising

Congratulations Chrølle and Tanja (gf) - I'm very happy for you - Raise her to become kind and caring and you won't fail too badly :) - best of luck to the three of you in your future
Last edited by Guybrush on Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:01, edited 1 time in total.
They say that it takes a second to meet a special person
An hour to appreciate her
A day to love her
But an entire life to forget her

Never to be forgotten
Pepsi
Mod

Post by Pepsi »

grats mate! grats!
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Guybrush wrote:GOD DAMN - why don't I check forums more often ... one day late (two in fact concerning that it's past midnight by now) ... if it hadn't been for pitkin I would've been even longer in realising

Congratulations Chrølle and Tanja (gf) - I'm very happy for you - Raise her to become kind and caring and you won't fail too badly :) - best of luck to the three of you in your future
Actually, you're just about 7 hours "late", Guybrush... There's no need to be upset ^_^

Pager
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Pager »

Thank god for timezones! I've barely squeaked in...another 28 minutes and it will be tomorrow...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR G/F, CHROELLE!!!!!!

Cheers buddy, if I could yell today I would, so instead I'll stand on my landlord's roof and blast an airhorn throw a megaphone...that ought to wake the neighbours... :twisted:
CWF - Safer than Crack, Twice as Addicting
spanek
Tycoon

Post by spanek »

Congratulations C!!!

I hope that she will be everything that you wanted to be!!! May she have a nice and peaceful life!

Oh... and get ready for some serious night-watches!! :D
[url=http://s1.gladiatus.gr/game/c.php?uid=17513]Press me if you dare!![/url]
Tank
[insert custom title here]

Post by Tank »

And an official

CONGRATULATIONS TO CHROELLE AND HIS FAMILY!

here too

(posted it already on OG :) )
German Moderator and Game Hunter Trainee.
Enjoy your stay.
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

First post since she was born.

Thanks guys. That really means a lot.
She is an amazingly cute girl, and what people try to describe regarding the emotional rollercoaster that begins the moment she is born is ... well...undescribable. I almost fainted and cried like a ... well... like a dad that just got his babygirl.

Cronological walkthrough.
Wednesday night 1.20
Tanja quietly calls me from the bathroom telling me that the water just broke. I responded calmly, waking up and talked to her about IF she was sure, and what to do next.
I cleaned up the water, (which is quite a lot) and we started to watch the watch to see how far between contractions were. At 1.40 they were 15 minutes apart.
We called the hospital to tell them that we would drop by later once concractions were 5 minutes between. They said ok and told us that given the time between them now, that would propably be around 8 or 9 the following morning, so we should get back to bed and get some more sleep.
We were actually amazingly calm and decided to go back to bed.
20 minutes later it was clear to us that contractions were picking up speed rapidly, and by 2.20 they were 4 minutes apart.
We started rushing a little bit more, and at 3.30 we arrived at the hospital, after eating breakfast and washing up and such. We still thought that we were in good time.
Tanja was in pain when there were contractions but fine in between them, so we could actually talk and be happy about the situation. No panic yet.
At 5.30 Tanja was moved to the room where she was gonna have the baby, and at 6.20 she was screaming, holding my head in a headlock and being told to push. I was still with her, and actually aiding in the birth, by holding her legs and pushing them towards her, with a clear view of everything that went on.
At 6.40 I started feeling light-headed and decided to sit down for a second. The midwifes, told me to get something to drink from the pitcher they put next to us. I did, and that helped. I was pretty close to fainting. Reason= I had just been looking at how exactly a womens pelvis has to adapt to give birth... Feel in awe guys... Full respect to women from me. You got shot in the head and survived... So what...My GF gave birth...! If you haven't recently told your mother you love her, this would be a good time to send her a loving though...

At 6.59 Tanja pushed her final time, and in one quick swoop, Anna was bonr and put on her chest, while her dad grew about two feet taller, and burst into tears.

For some of you this might not sound like something special, but giving birth this fast is actually very rare for first-timers. And also EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I dont go one hour without telling Tanja that I am proud of what she accomplished. And thank her for my beautiful daughter.

The girl is an amazingly easy-going one (after our first two nights). The first night was a living hell, and we ended up having slept 6 hours within the last 60 hours or so. And giving birth within that timeframe.

I will off course post a pic of me holding her within a couple of hours after her birth.

And once again guys:
Thanks for the greetings from both The mum (Tanja), Anna and the proud dad (me).

I still need a few more rooftops around the neightbourhood, but I think I covered most of them :D
Attachments
MeandAnna.JPG
MeandAnna.JPG (73.81 KiB) Viewed 16283 times
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Ohhhh... Once again, congratulations! Congratulations to both you and Tanja! And hello, Anna! :D:D:D:D:D:D Wow, she's tiny... Look at your hand compared to her ^_^
I can immagine how proud you are :p You gotta show us some more pics! :)

:welcome: to the world, ANNA!!

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Just try and stop me :D

I will most likely need my own thread to simply ramble on and on... Just so I don run every other thread in here offtopic with talks and pictures of her...:lol:
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Well, this one kind of is dedicated to Anna, isn't it? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hehe.. I guess some of you inhere can recognize the feeling Chrølle tries to describe... For me, I propably wont experiense that, untill a couple of years or 10 (Not much sooner than that, I hope) :rolleyes: