Member introduction

Here you can talk about anything (that isn't related to the other forums).

Moderator: Crew

Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

WOOOOHOOOOO

Erics here people. Great to see you Eric. We missed you and your two cents alot!
Currently testing Life version 2.9 (With added second child)
(Beta testing in progress)

www.paed-it.dk - My blog in Danish

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
--Mark Twain
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Indeed! Welcome Eric!

Have you seen the PM's we wrote you in the EgoSoft forum? Your last sign of activity in there was march 8th '06, so we thoughd we had a chance there ;) Hehe..

Please, have a drink on my tab! ;)

Hope you're here to stay!
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
Eric
Patron

Post by Eric »

Chillum wrote:Indeed! Welcome Eric!

Have you seen the PM's we wrote you in the EgoSoft forum? Your last sign of activity in there was march 8th '06, so we thoughd we had a chance there ;) Hehe..

Please, have a drink on my tab! ;)

Hope you're here to stay!
Yes mate, I did receive those Pm's... I responded to your email via email... and turned up here to make the place look untidy... :wink:
Chillum
Legend

Post by Chillum »

Hehe... I haven't checked my mails yet, but maybe I should do..? :roll:

You can add my messenger if you use that, and if you want to.. ;) As for the rest of you! ^_^
[u][b][color=indigo]:Givemebeer:....................It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's.....................:Givemebeer:[/color][/b][/u]
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3111/banner4gl.gif[/img]

Be sure to check [color=blue][b][url=http://www.lost.eu/336d9]this one[/url][/b][/color] out!
Pager
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Pager »

Hey All, I'm Pager. Some may remember me as Pager42 from OG. I tripped on a stone on the way over here and lost my "42" down a sewer grate...

My Specs:
Height: 6' 1"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Occupation: Computer and TeleComm Technician/independent film maker

Random Fact About Me: I once bought 10 tacos from Taco Bell, ate 8 of them, gave 1 to a friend, and threw the last one at a passing car...
CWF - Safer than Crack, Twice as Addicting
moshboy

Post by moshboy »

Better late then never but I'm Moshboy.

I hail from Australia (Melbourne to be precise). My interests basically span videogames (everything from online, flash, commercial, shareware and freeware), movies and music (unique melodical heavy alternative really does it for me).

MSN: [email protected]

Feel free to add me. It tends to work better then PM'ing me.
Shadowlord
Patron

Post by Shadowlord »

Hello you all!
Nice to meet some "oldgamers" here and other people.
Just call me Snoopy. I'm from germany and I'm a half-blood. My Mom comes from Turkey.
However, like you can see in my profile I'm 33 years young. I like to play guitar and keyboard. But more loud than nice.. ;)
My first computer was the good old Commodore 128 and really: I did more than just "go64".... ;)
Feel free to ask me anything you want.
Bye the way: Shadowlord ... I took the name from Ultima 5.....
[url=http://spielwelt15.monstersgame.net/?ac=vid&vid=39001799][img]http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4764/shsnen5hn.jpg[/img][/url]
Tormuse
Warhero

Post by Tormuse »

Hi all! Chroelle reminded me again about this site and I decided to finally show my face here. :)

I'm 24 years old, six feet, two inches, and about 170 lbs. (er... I'll let you guys convert that to metric) ;) I live in a house with my girlfriend in downtown Toronto and I'm currently in school, studying massage therapy and I have a part-time job as a cashier at a local Wal-Mart.

See you all around!
[size=84]"A Canadian is someone who knows how to make love in a canoe."
Pierre Burton[/size]
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Sure hope so Tormuse. Good to see you.

--Mark Twain
Railwaymodeler
Legend

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Tormuse! So good to see you here! I was wondering if you'd join or not.

Cheers!
Without trains America Stops- Support Amtrak

Old trains never die. They just sit in ruin and wait until the day they are taken in by a skilled craftsman and rebuilt to their former glory.
SGSW
Warhero
Location: On my way to hell or heaven whatever seems best at the moment

Post by SGSW »

So the person who knows how to make love in a canoe has finally arrived :mrgreen:

Welcome home mate
http://www.vinylplastik.com/ - Wall Graphic Interiors - decoration - ships worldwide, AFAIK and it's run by someone I know.

htpp://www.lulu.com/ - Self-Publishing site

If you want a place to stay in Lisbon, staying for more than 3 days (excluding the yoth hostel) and are afraid to leave the girls with me try this http://lisbonsteps.blogspot.com/
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

Welcome on board Torm :)
Scythe
Winner of CWF review contest!

Post by Scythe »

While I don't usually post in these introduction thingies, I'll make an exception, for whatever reason.

I'm Scythe, or Jake, from Copenhagen, Denmark. Well, originally from much further north, but now a resident of CPH. My age changes from day to day, but my avatar should have the latest news on that front.

I'm a city boy, though I've grown up in a place of vast nature, I've become wholly dependant on what a cosmopolitan environment can offer. I don't see myself ever living outside of a city again.

I'm in the brown/black hair department, kind of depends on the lighting, and on how much sun I've gotten. Eyes are somewhere in the range of blue or green, mostly green. I'm always fairly pale, either that or horribly sun burned. There is nowhere in between.

By education I have degrees in Chemistry and Environmental Biology, for work I just drive trains. Much less stressful than that other thing, and a lot more spare time.

Spare time typically used on games, computer, board, card, social ones. Anything goes. RPGs were always a favorite. Also, I greatly enjoy writing, but have done way too little of that in recent years, apart from a long running message board RPG, which is more of a shared story than a game.

What else? My crazy years are probably behind me, but you never know what I'll suddenly decide to do.

Random fact: I was once chased by a swan, and, in a stray moment of clarity, ran rather than confront the beast. Yes, I'm sure it looked funny.
Prophet

Post by Prophet »

Hello,
Im Prophet from Finland and im 14 year old single man. I hope you all can understand my english. I have two big blue eyes and i use glasses. I'm 175 cm tall and weigh 55 kg. I like eating all kinds of food.

Im crazy for games and listening only good music (80's heavy metal music, like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith etc.)
[img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9868/sig4mh.png[/img]
Monteque
Tycoon

Post by Monteque »

Welcome to the board Prophet. Enjoy your stay m8 :)
[img]http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5705/sig2rose5ju.jpg[/img]
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

Yea! Welcome Prophy! Finns are always needed ;)
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

It seems they are taking over the board slowly...
But a warm welcome anyway...But I guess you saw that one coming on account of your name... :lol:

--Mark Twain
Gendo
Prospect

Post by Gendo »

Finns taking over a messageboard? Nothing ever changes :p

Who, me? I'm just some person. Some people know me, others don't~

(There used to be more text here, but I'm a bit worried that this board is like, the only thing that shows up when you google my email address sooo... out it goes!)

Not sure if I'll stick around, Chrølle, but I guess it's about time I left a mark in here :)
Last edited by Gendo on Wed Aug 30, 2017 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
Maz
Admin emeritus

Post by Maz »

YAY! Welcome Billy!

Oh, do not believe 'him' though. She is really a girl living in Japan. And her real name is RG, except on saturdays when he is a guy called BigG. And of course at wdnesdays he's Bum. BillyBum. =)

Dang. Good to see you RG! And why wouldn't you just hang around here for a lil while at least? You might as well do that :)
Chroelle
Admin emeritus

Post by Chroelle »

Well just read my sig G-man.
VERY GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE! :D

--Mark Twain